Nanaimo Hells Angel sees criminal charges stayed

A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Nanaimo Hells Angel sees criminal charges stayed

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

don, you failed to qualify your numbers with 'it has been reported' or something to that effect.
the undocumented crimes of the rcmp are not reflected in your numbers.
i have heard it said for every cockroach you see hundreds are hiding.
you may recall the vehement effort to have my warning suppressed in relation to the recent 'alleged' glenrosa assault.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To A_britishcolumbian ...

I emphatically deny that I have ever heard of an instance where an RCMP officer worked on behalf of the Hells Angels, or any other Criminal Gang. A number of years back CIVILIAN member (not regular member with peace officer status) was caught, fired charged and punished of trading police information for steroids for personal use.

I assume you have some article in mind. Do you mind checking it for authenticity and accuracy before posting it? In my personal opinion your track record has not been good in that respect to date. With respect.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

you don't recall a federal cabinet minister providing confidential documents to a known ha (used without expressed consent) affiliate?
i seem to recall it being widely reported, and i also recall that those circumstances were not used to investigate any entity outside of 'government' nor to my recall was anyone charged.
if you don't remember that then i could possibly understand your professed ignorance of the relationships suggested.

i see that wasn't what you were looking for...

the dirty boss cop in merrit... was the tampered evidence related to cases connected to...?
if not them, then busting the competition would seem to help... them.
i think that should be enough to address the issue without bringing any other cases/articles into the discussion.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To A-britishcolumbian ...

To put your question in perspective, if someone reported that you were a working girl or a madam in the sex trade and the police checked and found out there was no evidence whatever to support the allegation, should public complaints commission or the RCMP score that as an actual incident as prostitution?

If, in an argument with your boyfriend, you said "I could kill you for burning the soup", should that be scored as an real threat and you listed as potentially violent?

The same goes for police because they work in a confrontational, emotion filled environment at times. Complaints against members are sometimes used to "get even" with the cop who wrecked you night out (with your new girlfriend) and locked you up for the night.

I do not include ''reported incidents because I know that each complaint has been extensively investigated and a conclusion drawn BASED ON THE VERBATIM EVIDENCE GIVEN BY ANY AND ALL WITNESSES.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

given that prostituting oneself is not a crime i would regard such a complaint as not warranting investigation, and any subsequent investigation to be harassment. there are other offices/bodies to investigate proper business licensing in the jurisdictions where such is required.

if my boyfriend threatened to kill me i may very well burn the soup and see what happens. and should i need to defend myself i would.

i know perfectly well that 'verbatim' in rcmp speak includes fabricated evidence/testimony.
T.Tsarnaev
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

I think the Federal situation you are referring to is that about a year ago the head of the Canadian Security Service published an article stating that Canada and Canadians should be concerned about the possible relationship between SOME elected officials and representatives from SOME foreign countries. Since the late 70s the CSS has been completely independent of the RCMP or any other police force in Canada.

The gist of the organized crime approach to MPs or MLAs is that running for election costs money. Candidates can NOT always determine whether Bill GOODGUY who donated $10,000.00 is associated with organized crime or not. All they know is that Bill GOODGUY is a loyal party member. When pertinent legislation comes up discussions are had over coffee, on the golf course or where ever wherein Bill GOODGUY points out how harmful the proposed legislation will be if passed.

Politicians control contracts and access to Canadian resources, including energy resources.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

T.Tsarnaev
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To A_britishcolumbian ...

Par1 ... incomplete picture
Par2 ... incomplete picture
Par3 ... completely false ... verbatim means reading or quoting something word for word

I give up trying to help you understand the more complete picture of each of your allegations.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

What does Max Bernier have to do with your allegation of RCMP wrongdoing? Or with your completely unfounded allegation of a connection between the RCMP and Hells Angels?
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

1 max provided info to the hells angels (used without expressed consent) and no charges were ever brought.
2 i cannot speak directly about links within british columbia suffice to say they exist.
3 i qualified my statement with 'rcmp speak'.

the hells angels (used without expressed consent) are as legitimate of a government as the 'federal government of canada', and i will posit that they are both merely clubs. the rcmp being a 'puppet club' of at least one.
T.Tsarnaev
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

1) Unsupported by the facts.
2) Completely unproven assumption
3) Ridiculous allegation.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:2 i cannot speak directly about links within british columbia suffice to say they exist.

Translated: I cannot speak directly to links as there are none that I could find but suffice to say, actual evidence of wrong doing is irrelevant because I know they exists even though there is no evidence of it. You'll just have to take my word for it.

Close?
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

of course don, it is to each their own.
i stand by my signature.

have you ever rode a horse with blinders on? they are quite a bit easier to control that way :)

goat, no comment :)
T.Tsarnaev
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:my knowledge of the details of the dna processing by the rcmp comes entirely from the media.

Bingo! There's your first and biggest mistake.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:goat, no comment :)

Of course you wouldn't, how could you?

Return to “B.C.”