BCCLA alive and well

A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

BCCLA alive and well

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

hey all, i can't seem to find my thread regarding this concern, but i am happy to inform you all that bc civil liberties is indeed alive and well.
bccla.org
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
tgm929
Board Meister

Re: BCCLA alive and well

Post by tgm929 »

alive, anyway.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

tru dat
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Phew, I can sleep now.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

until they come for you in the middle of the night, and secret you away, abuse and degrade you, then leave your corpse to return to the earth via decomposition. there was a time when they would not execute a warrant after dark.
and by 'they' i certainly do not mean the bccla.
T.Tsarnaev

Return to “B.C.”