RCMP questioned over woman's death

Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: RCMP questioned over woman's death

Post by Treblehook »

Trying to convince some people to wait until the facts are all released before crying liar, etc is an exercise in futility. Waste of time. Some things can't be fixed as the saying goes. Can't help wonder though, what is this rectum fixation about? A little wierd or what!! Respond or not.. I don't care as I won't be returning to this thread.. waste of time.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Hardly,if it is so Cut and dry as You suggest tell The facts From The Start.
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

Simut,,, yes I doubt the honesty of the police press release... however I am not casting ASMUCH doubt as I can... I am merely saying what i see and what a few other posters see as well, we all know I can add a lot more doubt but I don't bother.

You don't realize why I pointed out this is a discussion board? I point it out because there are people here who say wait until the investigation is over... kinda defeats the point of having a discussion board no?

The cheerleaders here might want to scroll back and read our resident cops (the one who admits he is a cop) comment on the matter...
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

Treblehook wrote:Trying to convince some people to wait until the facts are all released before crying liar, etc is an exercise in futility. Waste of time. Some things can't be fixed as the saying goes. Can't help wonder though, what is this rectum fixation about? A little wierd or what!! Respond or not.. I don't care as I won't be returning to this thread.. waste of time.

You are right,, it is a waste of time... I can't show a person something if they refuse to open their eyes.

I am not trying to convince you however, I stated my opinion and I merely respond to your attempts to get the rest of us to bury our heads in the sand beside you.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Yup ... different scenario but the same old word for word comments from the same old cop haters who are living examples of the old saying:

WE SEE OTHERS NOT AS THEY ARE, BUT AS WE ARE. It must be sad to be forever locked into that unrealistic way of thinking and living ... everything is wrong with everyone else before the facts are even known.

Return to “B.C.”