BC Ferries Denies Passage for a Dime.

logicalview
Guru

Re: BC Ferries Denies Passage for a Dime.

Post by logicalview »

krocky wrote:The fact that she DIDN'T get raped or murdered, makes it OK by YOU..??

You are right Krocky. She was in Nanaimo, a hot-bed of rape and murder. I sure wouldn't let my kids walk around Nanaimo in broad daylight.
Not afraid to say "It".
krocky
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by krocky »

logicalview wrote:You are right Krocky. She was in Nanaimo, a hot-bed of rape and murder. I sure wouldn't let my kids walk around Nanaimo in broad daylight.
I'm glad to hear you're a responsible parent. I wouldn't either..!! It only takes ONE.. You can't just say "oh it was NANAIMO and it shouldn't have happened", after the fact. Once you're daughter is dead, she's dead, doesn't really matter what their crime rate was at that point, does it..??

Or are you telling me there has never, ever, been a rape or murder in Nanaimo..?? Oh and last time I checked, 24 hours included the "NIGHT" as well. If you have a daughter why don't you try asking her what she thinks instead of spouting off that the lack of serious crimes, on a nightly basis, is somehow justification for this nonsense.?
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

I'm willing to suspect that she may have gotten further with her argument if she didn't have "choice words" for the BC Ferries employee.

I'm considerably less motivated to make exceptions for people when their attitude or professionalism leaves much to be desired.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Gustin64

Post by Gustin64 »

She could have just used an old ticket. As a walk on from Nanaimo to Van the ticket checkers never check tickets. Is not this part of their job?
simnut
Übergod

Post by simnut »

krocky wrote: I'm glad to hear you're a responsible parent. I wouldn't either..!! It only takes ONE.. You can't just say "oh it was NANAIMO and it shouldn't have happened", after the fact. Once you're daughter is dead, she's dead, doesn't really matter what their crime rate was at that point, does it..??

Or are you telling me there has never, ever, been a rape or murder in Nanaimo..?? Oh and last time I checked, 24 hours included the "NIGHT" as well. If you have a daughter why don't you try asking her what she thinks instead of spouting off that the lack of serious crimes, on a nightly basis, is somehow justification for this nonsense.?

She probably shouldn't go on the ferry too, thinking like you do. It might have sunk......
Don't you just love "discussing" with a stubborn Dutchman?
RIO1959

Post by RIO1959 »

Do we really know what was said between the employee and the passenger....NO.
I parked my vehicle on Gabriola, walked on the ferry and got off in Nanaimo to do some shopping.
Just after i got off, i realized i had left my wallet in my vehicle. No card, no cash.
The attendant was amazing. Gave me the go ahead to return to Gabriola free of charge.
Remember, you catch more flies with honey than you do with......

Return to “B.C.”