CTV cameraman suing police sgt

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: CTV cameraman suing police sgt

Post by maryjane48 »

wow nothing like a cop who likes bashings females heads against walls , if that what is going be considered the norm, then we do not need cops
diggerdick
Board Meister

Post by diggerdick »

total submissive obedient or violent police attack its your choice ...SICK
THINK for yourself - Dont be lead-
melscarandtruckrental
Fledgling

Post by melscarandtruckrental »

We do need cops, just not the ones like the goof in that video
Better to keep your mouth shut and have people think your an idiot than open it and confirm it !!!
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

I must be going blind. I watched the video several times and, unlike a number of persons commenting, was unable to see the whole sequence of events that took place before the video was turned on. Infallible ESP seems to be alive and well on this string.

I wonder what the truth actually is? Does anyone care?
melscarandtruckrental
Fledgling

Donald The video they are talking about is on the previous page in this forum It was shot in the US Its not the port moody vid
Better to keep your mouth shut and have people think your an idiot than open it and confirm it !!!
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Somehow I am missing the whole point of including a video that shows a different police officer, from another country and police force doing a questionable take down on this thread. It has absolutely no relevance to this thread what-so-ever. I am surprised that any Canadian interested in getting at the truth would do such a thing. An attempt to emotionally smear the officer in this thread rather than comment on his behavior?
diggerdick
Board Meister

Post by diggerdick »

yes you are missing the point . its about unprovoked police violence.. just like our head kicking poorly trained idiot in kelowna some cops look for any reason to attack people who are complicate but yet if they faced a real tuff criminal one on one would run away in fear crying for help
THINK for yourself - Dont be lead-
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To diggerdick ...

There seems to be a lot of that in your world. Personally I have never seen nor experienced much of that particular police trait in Canada. I wonder why?
WhatThe

Post by WhatThe »

Donald G wrote:Somehow I am missing the whole point of including a video that shows a different police officer, from another country and police force doing a questionable take down on this thread. It has absolutely no relevance to this thread what-so-ever. I am surprised that any Canadian interested in getting at the truth would do such a thing. An attempt to emotionally smear the officer in this thread rather than comment on his behavior?

I've commented on his behaviour but only Kl3 answered and when the hard questions came never heard from him again. What you think is an "emotional smear" is the reality in all over the world as police become more aggressive in their tactics. Had you noted in the post I posted that vid, it has nothing to do with where it comes from but the manner in which the "officer" chose to use aggressive violence to get his way. Very reminiscent of the sgt in this thread topic.
You speak of truth but are unwilling to see the truth.
melscarandtruckrental
Fledgling

diggerdick wrote:yes you are missing the point . its about unprovoked police violence.. just like our head kicking poorly trained idiot in kelowna some cops look for any reason to attack people who are complicate but yet if they faced a real tuff criminal one on one would run away in fear crying for help

Donald

Just the usual cop haters here trying to find anything anywhere to prove their point. Too bad they can't just opt out of the police protection system. Then in real life (when faced with a real criminal as Digger points out) they would have no one to call when they need help. Then we would see who goes running and crying for help, all the while peeing in their panties. As far as you guys in hear yappin about KL-3 and him not havin the balls to reply to stupid remarks I'm quite sure if you PM'd him and requested to talk to him face to face instead of hiding behind a computer keyboard he would oblige you.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To WhatThe ...

That would certainly be one opinion. "All over the world"? I guess the common factor would be that the police are human and thus display human failings on occasion? Do you personally feel that you could do a better job of being a police officer than most of them do on a daily basis?
melscarandtruckrental
Fledgling

Donald G wrote:To WhatThe ...

That would certainly be one opinion. "All over the world"? I guess the common factor would be that the police are human and thus display human failings on occasion? Do you personally feel that you could do a better job of being a police officer than most of them do on a daily basis?

Hey Donald There,s an idea Maybe these guys should go on a ride along with a cop for few days and see what they go through in a day dealing with drunken idiots. Or better yet maybe the real cop could just stand back and let them deal with the situation. |Then the real cop could step in and save their butts. Might be a whole different mind set after that experience.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To melscarandtruckrental ...

"Handling it" without problems 99.9% of the time seems to be what real police work is all about. In my opinion those who demand perfection from others (ie the police), but excuse all of the faults in themselves, do not seem to realize that they are living in a completely fictitious world of their own making ... with themselves as the central sublime figure.
omisimaw
Guru

Post by omisimaw »

Maybe if there were not so may poop heads in our society the police would not have such a hard job!

Even pushy media types need a lesson on MYOB! at times and if they get in the way of the "serve and protect" and end up with an oweeee ... oh well, maybe they should pay attention and pick up on the lesson taught!
To be offended is a choice we make; it is not a condition inflicted or imposed upon us by someone or something else. - David A. Bednar
omisimaw
Guru

Re: ctv cameraman suing police sgt

Post by omisimaw »

twobits wrote:Looks like there was no need to beat the man. He was taken down so hard he was instantly unconscious when his head met the pavement.

LOL
this is too funny! instantly passed out more like it!
To be offended is a choice we make; it is not a condition inflicted or imposed upon us by someone or something else. - David A. Bednar

Return to “B.C.”