Greg Matters

Oxl3y
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Greg Matters

Post by Oxl3y »

*removed*
Last edited by Jo on Jul 7th, 2014, 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: derailment
[img] obviously too awesome to be displayed
KL3-Something
Lord of the Board

Post by KL3-Something »

wanderingman wrote:big tough guys with big ball,s blah blah group of men cant take down a single man with a little hatchet with all their equipment and all their training.Dont make me laugh K
This cop was clueless and ballless and so were all the others who stood by and covered up and lied about how the guy was shot

The cops did "take him down" using some of their "equipment".

That "little hatchet" would make a "big hole" in your "skull".
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just to be clear: The opinions expressed above are mine and do not represent those of any other person, class of persons or organization.
omisimaw
Guru

Post by omisimaw »

wanderingman wrote:big tough guys with big ball,s blah blah group of men cant take down a single man with a little hatchet with all their equipment and all their training.Dont make me laugh K
This cop was clueless and ballless and so were all the others who stood by and covered up and lied about how the guy was shot

First off not all have balls, never came with the original wrapper! So they are ball-less by design and damn good at what they do!
Secondly that single man with the hatchet was a trained killer, not trained to keep the peace but trained to use what ever method possible to disarm the enemy... he was a lethal suspect with a lethal weapon
When you get your badge wanderingman and when you make it up the ranks then you can make all the rules.
But if anyone is clueless and balless it is yourself at this point!
To be offended is a choice we make; it is not a condition inflicted or imposed upon us by someone or something else. - David A. Bednar
omisimaw
Guru

Post by omisimaw »

wanderingman wrote:Pretty brave that cop was by fending off this guy by shooting him in back TWICE.

So if it was once then you would be ok with all this, but the fact there were two shots fired has your shorts in a knot?

By the way no one was "fending" off this person.... the intent was to arrest and detain.
To be offended is a choice we make; it is not a condition inflicted or imposed upon us by someone or something else. - David A. Bednar
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

By the way no one was "fending" off this person.... the intent was to arrest and detain.

hows that working out so far??
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

hey iam not just *bleep* at this one cop at all
Iam *bleep* at the cop whom shot the kid in vernon because he threatened them with nail clippers
Iam *bleep* at the cop in Houston whom shot(murdered) the 22 year old kid in the holding cell when he shot him the back of the head
Iam *bleep* at the two women Vancouver police whom shot the street guy several times point blank with a 9MM because he had a box cutter
Iam *bleep* at the CBA and the cops whom killed the polish guy at the airport
Iam *bleep* at the cop in salmon arm that chased the women to her death
Iam *bleep* at the very brave Toronto cop whom shot the unarmed kid in the subway train

now maybe u get the point?????
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

You seem like an angry type.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

Captain Awesome wrote:You seem like an angry type.

what you and most of the kl people etc here fail to recognize nor admit to is this

NONE of the people I have featured here were criminals NOT ONE
NONE of these people deserved to have a single COP administer a death sentence as they have done

We as a society(don't include me) allow despicable scum bags like Olson and bernardo to live out their lives in jail

yet we allow these scum bag cops to willfully kill a person whom has done no harm to anyone

The one that is especially vicious is this matters deal Shot in the back by a spineless ball less poorly trained police officer
Oh boohoo whoa is me he threatened us with a hatchet. pathetic is all I can say nuff said
Oxl3y
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Oxl3y »

wanderingman wrote:what you and most of the kl people etc here fail to recognize nor admit to is this

NONE of the people I have featured here were criminals NOT ONE
NONE of these people deserved to have a single COP administer a death sentence as they have done

We as a society(don't include me) allow despicable scum bags like Olson and bernardo to live out their lives in jail

yet we allow these scum bag cops to willfully kill a person whom has done no harm to anyone

The one that is especially vicious is this matters deal Shot in the back by a spineless ball less poorly trained police officer
Oh boohoo whoa is me he threatened us with a hatchet. pathetic is all I can say nuff said

"Nuff said"...if only that were true. Unfortunately you will continue to run your mouth on the subject.

If Bernardo or Olson had attacked a police officer they might be just as dead, or were you hoping for them to be executed in cold blood?

*bleep* he attacked them with a hatchet. They tried to taze him too and it didn't work so they did what they had to do. I'm sorry you live in such a cowboy fantasy world that you believe its easy and/or appropriate to physically take down a violent, dangerous assailant.
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

If Bernardo or Olson had attacked a police officer they might be just as dead, or were you hoping for them to be executed in cold blood?

so its ok for a cop to not shoot scum bags but its ok to kill innocent people
Matters did not so called attack anyone one He was simply threatning them
but the ball less gutless scaredy cat cops have to shoot him in the back
PATHETIC is why this cop is
Oxl3y
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Oxl3y »

wanderingman wrote:so its ok for a cop to not shoot scum bags but its ok to kill innocent people
Matters did not so called attack anyone one He was simply threatning them
but the ball less gutless scaredy cat cops have to shoot him in the back
PATHETIC is why this cop is

Did those scum bags assault a cop? That's the comparison I supplied to you which you either could not comprehend or conveniently omitted. If they were arrested without incident why should they have been shot? Matter's attacked an officer that was in a vulnerable position and got shot for it.
simnut
Übergod

Post by simnut »

Again I say to all you normal people, just ignore this troll like manner of a certain poster on here. Common sense will not make a DENT in his/her opinion.....just let him/her ride........
Don't you just love "discussing" with a stubborn Dutchman?
omisimaw
Guru

Post by omisimaw »

wanderingman wrote:
so its ok for a cop to not shoot scum bags but its ok to kill innocent people Matters did not so called attack anyone one He was simply threatning them but the ball less gutless scaredy cat cops have to shoot him in the back PATHETIC is why this cop is

Innocent? He assaulted his own brother, he drove him off the road to boot, he refused to go to the police as he was asked to do and agreed to do, he picked up a hatchet and attacked an officer....

He was surrounded by officers with guns drawn yet he proceeded with a hatchet towards an officer. Unlikely he was going to shake the guys hand or give him a hand up from the ground.

He was not innocent at all! He initiated the whole affair, he brought this on himself, the authorities have reviewed the whole issue and have decided the police did what they had to do...

YOU were not there wanderingman YOU know nothing of what went down other than what rolls through your mind, which appears to be a hatred of all police all over the place....

Whatcha going to do when you need them to help you? Who ya going to call, cause I doubt you would be interested in 911
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

omisimaw you were not there neither and your exaggerating exactly what happened .All the media and public police reports that have been out there do not suggest it happened your way
Its my understanding there was enough trained police there that they could have taken Matters down with no problems.This shooter cop panicked and shot him in the back twice then lied about it and the others backed him up
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Once again,a s mentioned by others, let this thread die as no one is changing this guys mind and replies to him just encourage his drivel. There will be no intelligent conversations with him.

Return to “B.C.”