Sensible BC

Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Re: Sensible BC

Post by Gixxer »

Donald G wrote:The video and documentary I referred to clearly identify my perspective on the matter. Best we go our separate ways for a period of time again. Too repetitive. Talk to you (much) later.

Which video and documentary are you referring too?
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Gixxer wrote:
"Donald G": The video and documentary I referred to clearly identify my perspective on the matter. Best we go our separate ways for a period of time again. Too repetitive. Talk to you (much) later.

I find it curious that Donald cannot put into a short succinct paragraph his views and supporting arguments on THC/CBDs.
Chill
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Donald G wrote:To Ken7 ...

It is reassuring to know that the police have taken action to try to deal with the abscence of "resource efficient" Roadside testing devices to determine the level of mind and body impairing substances in the body other than alcohol. Sounds like such "observation tests" are a bit of a repeat of the hit and miss days before detachments were issued with detachment BTA machines. Right or wrong I also ASSume that such methodology best identifies gross impairment?

I would agree somewhat, however with the types of tests it would be very difficult to say, I failed the test because I have a bad leg, a sprained foot etc. The testing, I can't comment too much on because I did not take it. I'll see if I can find some details. I was able to find out more information, here it is below.

After conducting the evaluation, if the evaluating officer has formed a reasonable belief that the driver has been driving impaired under the influence of drugs, she can make a demand under s.254(3.4) for oral fluid, urine, or a blood sample. That fluid, of course, is tested for the presence of drugs.

http://www.lawyersweekly.ca/index.php?s ... cleid=2049
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Gixxer wrote:
Donald G: The video and documentary I referred to clearly identify my perspective on the matter. Best we go our separate ways for a period of time again. Too repetitive. Talk to you (much) later.

I would like to know this as well. Donald has not provided a link to ANYTHING he has put forth to support his opinions.

Perhaps Donald is of the old-fashioned opinion that high THC levels in cannabis will turn people into raving maniacs who slaughter and kill randomly; eat newborns to satisfy their food cravings and beat their grandmas over the head to steal their cannabis-infused arthritis lotion.
Chill
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To flamingfingers ...

WADR, you and three constant supporters seem to be the only ones who deem ALL of your self professed knowledge and information about marijuana to be the absolute unqualified utopian truth. I sure hope that you get a chance to educate the other 30,000,000 Canadian Citizens about "the absolute truth" before all of us other idiots in society do not continue with opinions different from yours.

I wonder if you would be willing to list your qualifications regarding marijuana and criminal drug gangs so that people will be able to use your qualifications in weighing the probable worth of your self professed infallible comments about almost every aspect of marijuana?

I have difficulty trying to fathom your egotistic concept of everything and anything to do with marijuana. WADR, do you really believe everything you say ostensibly on behalf of Sensible BC?
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Donald G wrote:To flamingfingers ...

WADR, you and three constant supporters seem to be the only ones who deem ALL of your self professed knowledge and information about marijuana to be the absolute unqualified utopian truth. I sure hope that you get a chance to educate the other 30,000,000 Canadian Citizens about "the absolute truth" before all of us other idiots in society do not continue with opinions different from yours.

I wonder if you would be willing to list your qualifications regarding marijuana and criminal drug gangs so that people will be able to use your qualifications in weighing the probable worth of your self professed infallible comments about almost every aspect of marijuana?

I have difficulty trying to fathom your egotistic concept of everything and anything to do with marijuana. WADR, do you really believe everything you say ostensibly on behalf of Sensible BC?

There's no link to a video Donald. Perhaps you should go back and double your post.
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

Enough with the squabbling, all of you. Deal with the topic please, not other posters. Thanks, fluffy
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Some people who do not understand why THC content is important to criminal drug gangs need more information to understand why that is true.

Some people, who do not seem to realize how important the content and ratio of THC to CB+s in marijuana is to the many medical uses, need more information to understand why that is true.

People who do not understand that evolution has IMPOSED rules as to the effect of raising or lowering THC has on determining the percentage content of the other CB+ compounds in the plant need more information to understand what the rules are that have been imposed and how they relate to the value of the plant as a medicine and the value of the plant for use by criminal drug gangs.

All of the information is available on the Net for those interested enough to want to educate themselves.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Donald, you are having an extremely hard time comprehending this basic fact. Nobody outside of medical use cares about the ratios, no matter how many times you repeat it. People buy recreational marijuana to get high, that's the only point.

So, I'll ask in a straight forward manner, and please don't filibuster, what specific point are you trying to bring up with the ratios in regards to recreational use?
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To jennylives ... "Nobody outside of medical use ...."

First, given the system being brought in on April 1, I am PRIMARILY interested in the medical use of marijuana INCLUDING EVENTUALLY EXPANDING IT TO INCLUDE CERTAIN RATIOS (strains) AVAILABLE FOR DAILY STRESS REDUCTION, along the lines of the much more harmful booze and cigarette tobacco.

Try selling Hemp (about 1% THC) if you do not accept that the amount of THC has a determining effect on the attraction THC has regarding drug gangs.

It has been identified that, while THC alone can harm the body, CB+s ingested at the same time, seem to have the ability to heal or offset damage done by the high THC. That is said keeping in mind that CB+s play an as yet not fully understood role in the use of THC by the body.

When I say CB+s I mean any of the sixty odd "canna...s" found in the vast assortment of "normal" marijuana.

If there was ever a perfect example of "the more you think you know, the more you don't know that you don't know" it is the knowledge and unknown lack of knowledge regarding the marijuana plant.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

jennylives wrote:Donald, you are having an extremely hard time comprehending this basic fact. Nobody outside of medical use cares about the ratios, no matter how many times you repeat it. People buy recreational marijuana to get high, that's the only point.

So, I'll ask in a straight forward manner, and please don't filibuster, what specific point are you trying to bring up with the ratios in regards to recreational use?

This really is all that Donald needs to say.
Chill
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To flamingfingers ...

Your last comment is further evidence that you do not read the comments that I do make in response to questions. You keep repeatedly asking where my knowledge comes from.

Once more Mr Flamingfingers ... Go and get a Biochemistry Degree. Then take first year medicine at a recognized University which includes the effect of various drugs, including the VARIOUS compounds found in marijuana, on the Human Endocrine System. Add in a few University level Psych and Psycol. courses on drug addiction and deviant behavior. Then spend twenty to thirty years dealing with drugs (including marijuana) as they relate to individuals and criminal drug gangs on a front line basis. At that point I will seriously consider what you have to say, in spite of it often being contrary to what I have managed to learn over the years.

Now perhaps you will do me the favor of telling me where YOUR self professed utopian knowledge regarding marijuana and criminal drug gangs comes from? Other than "The Huffing Post" and similar COMPLETELY OPINIONATED articles I mean.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Your last comment is further evidence that you do not read the comments that I do make in response to questions. You keep repeatedly asking where my knowledge comes from.

Once more Mr Flamingfingers ... Go and get a Biochemistry Degree. Then take first year medicine at a recognized University which includes the effect of various drugs, including the VARIOUS compounds found in marijuana, on the Human Endocrine System. Add in a few University level Psych and Psycol. courses on drug addiction and deviant behavior. Then spend twenty to thirty years dealing with drugs (including marijuana) as they relate to individuals and criminal drug gangs on a front line basis. At that point I will seriously consider what you have to say, in spite of it often being contrary to what I have managed to learn over the years.

Now perhaps you will do me the favor of telling me where YOUR knowledge comes from?

Donald, if you claim to be so highly educated as your above seems to indicate, you should have no difficulty whatsoever in explaining why YOU view a high THC content in cannabis with such angst.
Chill
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Now perhaps you will do me the favor of telling me where YOUR self professed utopian knowledge regarding marijuana and criminal drug gangs comes from? Other than "The Huffing Post" and similar COMPLETELY OPINIONATED articles I mean.

So you're book smart, not street/real world smart.

Do you know the difference between a sativa strain and a indica strain?

What's the difference between a kush, and jack herer?
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To flamingfingers ...

Stop trying to delay answering. What are your qualifications to make the self proclaimed utopian truth comments and insults that you have been making regarding marijuana and marijuana as it relates to criminal drug gangs?

The only "book" I recall having during 20 to 30 years on the street dealing with drugs and criminal drug gangs is a notebook or tape recorder. Not sure how, with your self professed expertise, you can conclude that "on the street" is book learning but so be it.

If you do not answer the question you will be telling readers that you have been "faking" your knowledge all the way down the line. Huffing Post Subscription?

Return to “B.C.”