Bill Vander Zalm Improves his Credibility

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Bill Vander Zalm Improves his Credibility

Post by Fancy »

Normally I wouldn't reply because you said it better, but it's worth quoting.
LoneWolf_53 wrote:To improve ones credibility would that not imply that they had some to begin with?

Tough to improve on something that never existed.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

LoneWolf_53 wrote:To improve ones credibility would that not imply that they had some to begin with?

Tough to improve on something that never existed.

Something tells me that this was the point the OP was trying to make when he chose the title of this thread. (Ding, ding, you win.)
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

On the senseless demonizing of Vander Zalm merely because he dared to commit the now revolutionary act of questioning authority.

Science is not a static collection of knowledge, it is a process of exploring the nature of reality to discover and embrace new truths that very often displace old truths. Anyone who believes that science is "fixed" and that modern-day scientists have somehow stumbled upon the final answers to everything is nothing short of a complete fool. The great strength of the scientific method is that it is based on the asking of questions, even in the face of self-important, delusional "scientists" who have convinced themselves they are the final word on the subject at hand.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/042112_TED_c ... z2fXQ3StSx

masen
Fledgling

Post by masen »

Upon listening to one of his interviews on chem trails and smart meters and the GST as well, I don't think he said he was an expert on them but wanted to find out about them in a very humble manner. This is the type of people we need to find the truth out about all of these issues. Many of the people who comment, love to shoot the messenger, and he is quite a vocal messenger.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

I'm just waiting for him to start questioning 9/11....
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Seems to me he's just looking for more ways to stay in the spotlight, he's not premier anymore and his HST campaign seems to have driven his ego to higher levels so now he's just looking for ways to stay in the spotlight and feed his ego.

Well, more power to him. Be interesting to what he's gonna dig up.

On a similar note, any one else still anxiously awaiting this profound evidence that Donald Trump has found in regards to Obama's birth certificate that he promised us some 3 years ago? LOL!
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

When a persons credibility sits at zero, doubling or tripling it does not change the picture for the better.

Return to “B.C.”