Bill Vander Zalm Improves his Credibility

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Bill Vander Zalm Improves his Credibility

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Re: Bill Vander Zalm Improves his Credibility

Post by NAB »

Actually, if one focuses on the real full context message sent - his credibility is intact and just fine :-)

Nab
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

I am glad Mr. Vander Zalm is standing up for truth, justice, and Canada. He puts all the other elected clowns to shame.

Vander Zalm is the Canadian version of US Congressman Ron Paul, maybe better.

We need to pray for Vander Zalm, that he is protected and strengthened to continue speaking truth.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Poor Bill, he's quickly on his way to an institution with all his delusion.

Check him out on smart meters. Yes, he believes that a smart meter will tell Big Brother what you are cooking (4:44). Ai-carumba!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... EoIE#t=215
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

Rwede wrote:Poor Bill, he's quickly on his way to an institution with all his delusion.

Yeah, just needlessly attack his character and liken him to a mentally unstable person. These comments say more about you than they do about The Zalm.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Too bad his chemtrails delusions came out so late. If only FIGHT HST people knew who they were following, they'd think twice before taking his words seriously and voting against HST on his arguments. The guy who thinks there's a giant govt conspiracy involving military planes and poisoning citizens just can't be rational and can't be taken seriously especially when advocating a tax policy change.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

And when world government is finalized, Captain, what will you say then? You wished you had listened to those who altruistically tried to warn you? Or do you think the American Empire will live forever, like the Romans naively thought about Rome?
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Yikes! The Pied Piper still has a few followers.

"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

concernie wrote:And when world government is finalized, Captain, what will you say then?

I'll wake up and say "Oh Jesus, I gotta stop reading paranoid delusional people on Internet before going to bed!".
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

Captain Awesome wrote:
I'll wake up and say "Oh Jesus, I gotta stop reading paranoid delusional people on Internet before going to bed!".

Riiiight. Banker James Warburg must have been a paranoid delusional person when he told the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations in 1950:

"We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest."

Rwede wrote:Yikes! The Pied Piper still has a few followers.

Speaking of pied pipers, which BCLiberals-endorsed public relations firm do you work for, Rwede?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

concernie wrote:We need to pray for Vander Zalm.

Okay.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

concernie wrote:Riiiight. Banker James Warburg must have been a paranoid delusional person when he told the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations in 1950:

Hey, you can be a banker and still be delusional. You can even be an ex-premier and be delusional - and Bill Vander Zalm is an example of it.

By the way, as a person who run our entire province, Vander Zalm must have been in on everything. You know, greenlighting all the flights, controlling all military involvement. You'd think he was able to explain how the whole thing works better than "I read on Interwebs..."
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Captain Awesome wrote:By the way, as a person who run our entire province, Vander Zalm must have been in on everything.
He should have been - at that time.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

concernie wrote:We need to pray for Vander Zalm

Pray all you want, but the guy is weirding out to new levels these days. It's gonna take more than heavenly intervention to bring him back from looneyville.

Where is the Scalm coming up with this stuff? He's certifiable.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

If what Bill Vander Zalm says is as ridiculous as all of you on this thread are saying, why doesn't the government publicly address this as such and put to rest the rumours? Their silence is suspicious, at the very least.

Return to “B.C.”