Re: Evidence that smoking pot means you can't count to three

Post by driveangry »

^ link doesn't work
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

http://phys.org/news157280425.html

I clicked on the "other things to try" - was just missing the l at the end.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Rwede wrote:
A better treatment for cancer is lifestyle choices that avoid it in the first place. Filling one's lungs full of tar-laden marijuana smoke is not a recipe for avoiding cancer.

I said treatment, not prevention, so I'm still waiting for an answer.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Rwede wrote:Smoke dope, drive, die. That's the story for way more (110% more) deaths compared to those who drive straight. It's fact, and no amount of burnt brain cells is going to change it.

How about if I post proof that there are more sober drivers that cause traffic deaths than ones who smoke pot, you put up a post in bold letters claiming that your brain doesn't work as well as one with burnt brain cells?
They say you can't believe everything they say.
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

*off topic remark removed*/ferri
NOTYOU
Fledgling

Post by NOTYOU »

butcher99 wrote:Again, I am not saying driving under the influence of anything is OK. You should be locked up. /

How many people have driven under the influence of pain meds, antidepressants, etc??? Should they be locked up??? Just because the topic is on POT everyone who is ignorant on the subject gets up in arms...instead of spending all your time believing what the government tells you to believe, get off the couch and do some research...or just accept what you are told to do so...look at the prescibed meds advertised on TV, then look at all the side effects listed in the ads...it comes down to synthetic drugs being acceptable and natural ones not, only because it would put the pharmaceutical companies out of business.
tgm929
Board Meister

Post by tgm929 »

1,2,6. Damn!
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

NOTYOU wrote:
How many people have driven under the influence of pain meds, antidepressants, etc??? Should they be locked up???

Yes. If it affects their ability to drive to the point where they are a danger to themselves and others there is no difference between alcohol, pot or oxycontin or nutmeg for that matter. And yes you can get very stoned on nutmeg. So I hear.
NOTYOU
Fledgling

Post by NOTYOU »

butcher99 wrote: And yes you can get very stoned on nutmeg. So I hear.

Un....... believable...and Alice lives in a rabbit hole, drinking tea with Mad Hatters...
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

NOTYOU wrote:Un....... believable...and Alice lives in a rabbit hole, drinking tea with Mad Hatters...

I find it amusing that shortly after telling people to look up the truth, you don't follow suit.

There have been many looks at nutmeg and whether you can get high from it. A YES answer has come up many times but with drunk to pot high results but with after effects of up to a few days.

Better, no, possible weirdly yes.

Many meds also state to not operate machinery while taking them. A vehicle is a machine. Impaired from any form of drug needs to be examined, and a legalization of weed without some valid form of impairment check is definitely and issue.
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

NOTYOU wrote:

Un....... believable...and Alice lives in a rabbit hole, drinking tea with Mad Hatters...

Yes you can get high on nutmeg. Following a fairly nasty case of puking your guts up.

http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA400873/G ... utmeg.html
NOTYOU
Fledgling

Post by NOTYOU »

I find it amusing...because every instance I have heard/read about is the same...a description of poisoning...I have heard of food poisoning, alcohol poisoning, etc, but never pot poisoning...hmmm...

Return to “B.C.”