Dangerous dogs NOT being killed

XT225
Lord of the Board

Re: Dangerous dogs NOT being killed

Post by XT225 »

Fancy wrote:I think that was a "tongue in cheek" comment.

Oops...sorry I missed that hidden humor there. Yes, the RDCO hasn't exactly obtained a stellar reputation over the past while.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

There is only one solution to this mess - ban all fighting breeds and fighting breed crosses.

I noted an article where a woman has been charged with assault with a weapon in Edmonton. The weapon was a pit bull. We regulate guns, and all other sorts of weapons.

Before the pro pit bull crowd gets going, remember that guns are regulated weapons precisely because of the abusers. Unfortunately the idiots are ruining it for you (even though I don't understand the attraction to pit bulls). And no, you don't have to put them down if you can show that you are responsible - just have them fixed and fenced. Then in about a decade we won't have these stories any more.

Also, don't forget that for every one of these stories that hits the news, there's a hundred more.

We need sensible federal regulations, that way no more jurisdictional "not in my area/job scope etc.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
underscore
Übergod

Post by underscore »

The city doesn't have any dog control bylaws, and the owner clearly doesn't care. I wouldn't be surprised if someone takes care of this problem themselves.
cliffy1 wrote:Welcome to the asylum.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

I believe this situations falls under the jurisdiction of Ruger statute 10-22.
Black Dogs Matter

Return to “B.C.”