Crescent Beach nudists under fire

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Crescent Beach nudists under fire

Post by maryjane48 »

Surrey's mayor says she has been getting complaints about people getting naked and disturbing families at the city's popular Crescent Beach.

Dianne Watts says the nudists have been crossing the railway tracks from nearby Crescent Rock Beach, which is provincial land and has been clothing-optional for 50 years.

Watts says the nudists are"being aggressive" towards families, and she wants them to cover up.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... e-1.627625

lol aggressive nudists ? what they using for a weapon?
Phoenix Within
Guru

Re: Crescent Beach nudists under fire

Post by Phoenix Within »

Pics or it didn't happen.
So I love the Okanagan but it's a place best enjoyed from atop a very large pile of $100 bills. - Spocky
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

lol.lol.lol
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

This is funny. It's been a gathering spot for 50 years.

I'm new to BC and know of this place by speaking to people about beaches and places to go. Not in search of nude beaches as I don't live near there.

Look at the pictures, a Dad know this and still takes his family there hoping to see some nude 20 somthing year olds I'm sure. Surprise, it's a bunch of gay fellows and old fat woman hanging out.

Why would a family guy take his children there and then complain? Chances are he was approached by a nude person and it was suggested this is not the place for your family with children.

Return to “B.C.”