Truck spill kills motorcyclist

matai
Banned

Truck spill kills motorcyclist

Post by matai »

A motorcyclist has been killed after being struck with logs spilled from an overturned logging truck near Whistler.

http://www.castanet.net/news/BC/100889/ ... torcyclist
1nick
Lord of the Board

Re: Truck spill kills motorcyclist

Post by 1nick »

(off-topic comment removed - fluffy)
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I'm not sure what your point is for this post as it is the top story on Castanet's news page and you have no comments, just a link?

It is very sad that this happened and not a good way to go!
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

*please don't comment on moderator decisions on the board, it only furthers the derailment of the thread/contact us if you have a question/Jo*
zoo
Übergod

Post by zoo »

I am sick and tired of seeing the same type of accident in which a logging truck is involved.
You know why your load flipped on the hwy on a corner and not on a straight section???? because you were driving way to fast.
There is no question a lot of these drivers are very skilled and responsible, and there a lot that are absolute idiots.
You see them driving at speeds usually meant for an Italian sports car. They keep driving like idiots and people continue to die from it.
underscore
Übergod

Post by underscore »

^ this is the first I've heard of a logging truck injuring/killing someone by losing its load.

Regardless, there will always be a percentage of people who are unable to do something properly. Accidents will happen, and while this is very unfortunate for the for the deceased and their family, I'm not entirely sure what else you're trying to have come of this.
cliffy1 wrote:Welcome to the asylum.

Return to “B.C.”