grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Merritt man, father of 3, missing

Post by grammafreddy »

http://www.castanet.net/news/BC/101734/ ... -3-missing

Merritt man, father of 3, missing
by Wayne Moore - Kelowna - Story: 101734
Oct 31, 2013 / 1:35 pm

Merritt RCMP is seeking public assistance in locating 44-year-old Dean Kelly Morrison of Merritt who was reported missing by family on Oct 28.

Photo: RCMP
Dean Kelly Morrison

As of Oct 23, family members have not heard from Dean Morrison since he left a family residence at the Stump Lake Ranch that day.

Morrison’s current whereabouts are unknown.

Family and friends are very concerned about the sudden and unusual disappearance and lack of communication from Dean Morrison who is father of three young children.

RCMP investigators have not been able to establish any associated vehicles to the man.

Morrison is described as:

Height 167 cm
Weight 68 kg
brown hair
blue eyes

The Merritt RCMP and Morrison family are asking that if anyone sees Mr. Morrison or has information about his current whereabouts to contact the Merritt RCMP at 250-378-4262 or their local police services.

I don't know this fella or anything about him but I sure find it odd that nobody reported him missing for 5 days. How could that be?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Merritt man, father of 3, missing

Post by Bsuds »

I don't know this fella or anything about him but I sure find it odd that nobody reported him missing for 5 days. How could that be?

The 19 year old last week wasn't reported for a month.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Bsuds wrote:The 19 year old last week wasn't reported for a month.

Really? Is that the same one who just turned up again yesterday? Families and friends must do things differently these days.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
keekster

Post by keekster »

I hope Dean will return to his family, friends and his 3 kids safe and sound!

It doesn't seem to mention if he was suffering from a mental illness or depression. Hoping for the best.

Return to “B.C.”