BREAKING - Police recover video of Vancouver Mayor smoking w

Glacier
The Pilgrim

BREAKING - Police recover video of Vancouver Mayor smoking w

Post by Glacier »

Oops, full title doesn't fit...

BREAKING - Police recover video of Vancouver Mayor smoking what appears to be salmon

Written by Aaron Hagey-MacKay| Monday, 04 November 2013 16:52

VANCOUVER - Following months of speculation, Vancouver Police Chief Jim Chu held a press conference today where he confirmed the existence of a cell phone video taken months ago, on which Vancouver Mayor, Gregor Robertson, appears to be smoking Pacific salmon.

“Through a thorough investigation, we have been able to recover two videos which are consistent with previous reports in the media… I think it’s fair to say that Mr. Robertson is in the video, the contents of which... I can only say that it appears he is smoking some kind of animal product, possibly fish,” said Chu.

The mayor held a very brief press conference outside of his office, where he stated that the police should “release the tape and let the people decide for themselves. Maybe they’ll realize I was only smoking halibut, or possibly a light sea bass.”

The revelation has caused a stir within the city public. Chu said that no criminal charges will be made at this time, but did add that he was, “disappointed.”

“I thought he was more of a grilled salmon guy.”
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: BREAKING - Police recover video of Vancouver Mayor smoki

Post by grammafreddy »

That's hilarious!!
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
underscore
Übergod

Post by underscore »

That's awesome.
cliffy1 wrote:Welcome to the asylum.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Well played, I have to admire that, just plain fun joke.

Return to “B.C.”