RCMP attacks and kidnaps woman in McBride

KL3-Something
Lord of the Board

Re: RCMP attacks and kidnaps woman in McBride

Post by KL3-Something »

Lucky for some posters that mods are as lenient as they are, because were it up to me, I'd show any person who repeatedly uses this site as their own personal RCMP bashing blog, the door in a heartbeat.

lakevixen wrote:against free speech huh? i remember seeing lots of posts bashing say the ndp? that snot the same?

Case in point.

But whatever. Fire away.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just to be clear: The opinions expressed above are mine and do not represent those of any other person, class of persons or organization.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

*try again without the insult and also get your quotes right/Jo*
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
NOTYOU
Fledgling

Post by NOTYOU »

*try again without the insults/Jo*
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

NOTYOU wrote: *removed*/ferri

Just to confirm, you're suggesting that you know more about that particular police officer's charter card than he does?
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
NOTYOU
Fledgling

Post by NOTYOU »

*off topic remark removed*/ferri
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To KL-3 something ... Would you open the door first, or rely on Newtons law regarding "a body in motion" to open the door? Just wondering. Would the warning be read from your "pristine" card before or after the act of eviction?
omisimaw
Guru

Post by omisimaw »

NOTYOU wrote: *removed*/ferri

FreeRights wrote:Just to confirm, you're suggesting that you know more about that particular police officer's charter card than he does?

How do you know he is a he and a police officer?
To be offended is a choice we make; it is not a condition inflicted or imposed upon us by someone or something else. - David A. Bednar
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

omisimaw wrote:How do you know he is a he and a police officer?

I don't. "He" is a default way to address a person, and I'm assuming that he is a police officer because unless I am mistaken, he claimed to be one and there is no evidence supporting otherwise.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
omisimaw
Guru

Post by omisimaw »

omisimaw wrote:How do you know he is a he and a police officer?

FreeRights wrote:I don't. "He" is a default way to address a person, and I'm assuming that he is a police officer because unless I am mistaken, he claimed to be one and there is no evidence supporting otherwise.

Well a person could "claim" to be Santa Claus too but it does not mean they actually are. I saw one poster refer to the person as Ken7 and wondered about that as well... but in any event my question has been answered and that is

it is an assumption.... which many seem to have...
To be offended is a choice we make; it is not a condition inflicted or imposed upon us by someone or something else. - David A. Bednar
KL3-Something
Lord of the Board

Post by KL3-Something »

There'd probably be a lot less flack if I said I was Santa Clause.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just to be clear: The opinions expressed above are mine and do not represent those of any other person, class of persons or organization.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

We assume some posters have some modicum of intelligence and are frequently proven wrong by their posts.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To KL-3 something ... It would not matter who you said you were, some lame brain would say they saw you at one of the two accidents ... or perhaps running from the accident scene. It is evident from any number of comments on this string that anything is possible in "Never Never Land". Time for the Pink Bunny to make his appearance.
Last edited by Donald G on Nov 17th, 2013, 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Re: RCMP attacks and kidnaps woman in mcbride

Post by rvrepairnut »

I thought I would repost what this thread was all about as we seem to have got off track

="rvrepairnut"]"WhenWhatWho"]I'm guessing by your choice of titles that you support this idiotic society drop out?

lakevixen AKA person quote: and by yours you support violence against women?[/quote]

RVNUT:well I have only read 4 replys here and see including the author,one poster and the so called freedom women that we have collectively 3 humans ready for the nut case room detention area
one of the few times I agree with KL3-Something
I surely hope that someone out there can assist this poor lost soul in seeking the mental health assistance shes obviously in bad need of before she hurts some innocent person.I hope she not allowed to bear child in the mental state shes in[/quote]

Donald G wrote:The string header stating that "RCMP attacks and kidnaps woman in McBride" is completely unsupported by any evidence. That makes it the product of someones highly vindictive imagination. Those who support such imaginary statements ... (fill in your own ending).
RVNUT wrote:
Agreed.The person whom posted that is just as deranged as the women whom the cop was arresting.Iam 100% on the side of the copper in this case.this women needs to be put in jail so we are safe from People like her
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

rvrepairnut wrote:I thought I would repost what this thread was all about as we seem to have got off track

You still need to work on learning how to use the quote function / codes. It is not rocket science.
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Post by rvrepairnut »

*get your quotations done properly or your posts will be deleted/Jo*

Return to “B.C.”