RCMP attacks and kidnaps woman in McBride

steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Re: RCMP attacks and kidnaps woman in mcbride

Post by steven lloyd »

rvrepairnut wrote: Tell u what stevie boy u post how u like and I will post quotes etc how I see fit

your call
omisimaw
Guru

Re: RCMP attacks and kidnaps woman in McBride

Post by omisimaw »

KL3-Something wrote:There'd probably be a lot less flack if I said I was Santa Clause.

True that and we have probably driven the same bus in the past as well!
In any event I do believe we are totally on the same page with this topic! and that in the end is the main reason we share our skills and experiences!
To be offended is a choice we make; it is not a condition inflicted or imposed upon us by someone or something else. - David A. Bednar
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

The Banner of this thread would suggest one of the symptoms inherent in any number of mental diseases where fantasy replaces reality.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

the suggestion that *removed* or myself are somehow 'fantasizing' and this violent abduction and subsequent confinement never occurred is very odd.

this is a real event, it did occur. events like it occur much more frequently than the general populace is a aware i believe.

the rcmp in this case, and others, take a position of being 'above the law' and 'enforce' their prejudiced beliefs rather than any known 'law' and people like she and myself suffer as a result.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

You're defending a "freeman whacko", and using create creative license in your choice of thread topic, now act indignant that someone dare question your motives?

Nuff said.
Last edited by LoneWolf_53 on Nov 22nd, 2013, 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
omisimaw
Guru

Post by omisimaw »

LoneWolf_53 wrote:You're defending a "freeman whacko", and using create license in your choice of thread topic, now act indignant that someone dare question your motives?

Nuff said.

Whacko licence! Love it.... nothing creative about anything posted, but whacked out for sure. As stated before, not sure what they have in their water, what they are smoking, or what plant life they are ingesting up there but whoa they are dreamers for sure!

This is an interesting read of persons demonstrating certain traits that would allow for this licence... it is call "Schizophrenia"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
To be offended is a choice we make; it is not a condition inflicted or imposed upon us by someone or something else. - David A. Bednar
Tori_K
Fledgling

Post by Tori_K »

I don't think anyone is questioning whether or not the arrest actually occured. The characterization of it being a "violent abduction" is what is being viewed skeptically.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To A_Britishcolumbian ... It seems that the "prejudiced beliefs" of the RCMP are absolutely identical with the laws of Canada. What a disgraceful organization.

It seems that you and your friend have "prejudiced beliefs" that are directly opposed to the laws of Canada.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

cutter7 wrote:ken7,, it hasn't been all that long and yes,, it wasn't a flashlight i was hit with, it was the back of a pistol. the outline of the scar on my face still shows it clearly.

Thanks to you too though, your comments show what I have said all along beatings are not uncommon by police ... you are just not one of the police who use that type of behavior.

Btw,, the phone book spreads the damage out and leaves no distinguishable marks from the flashlight.. no proof if it is reported.

I will tell you, I was not RCMP. As for random beating prisoners, that was not my style.

As for you, I would like to know the rest of the story, I wont call you names but I know most officers don't just start smacking people around just for giggles!

If you were assaulted, I hope you made a complaint.
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

Tori_K wrote:I don't think anyone is questioning whether or not the arrest actually occured. The characterization of it being a "violent abduction" is what is being viewed skeptically.

Precisely!
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Post by rvrepairnut »

WhenWhatWho wrote:I'm guessing by your choice of titles that you support this idiotic society drop out?

why or for what did this COP stop this wacko for in the first place / anyone know?
omisimaw
Guru

Post by omisimaw »

WhenWhatWho wrote:I'm guessing by your choice of titles that you support this idiotic society drop out?

rvrepairnut wrote:why or for what did this COP stop this wacko for in the first place / anyone know?

could have been a headlight or taillight... or a seatbelt check, or someone getting in a vehicle at a gas station...
they just could have known who the driver was and knew they did not have a licence or insurance... Dunster is out there and McBride and Dunster area cops know who peeps are.... heck maybe they had made acquaintances on prior occasions would not surprise anyone!
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

here we seem to have a 'police force', which one we do not know, kidnapping another 'freeman', this man apparently having been taken without warrant, and being held without bail.

HAMILTON POLICE AID IN THE KIDNAPPING OF AN INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN NATURAL RIGHTS ADVOCATE.

This video is incomplete due to the poor internet coverage in Hamilton. the full video goes for 4mins. the rest will be released as soon as possible.

Hamilton Ontario- Canada on the evening of Nov 24th 2013

Unidentified AGENTS Kidnapped Dean Clifford at the conclusion of his Hamilton Ontario-Canada Seminar.

According to witnesses, the kidnappers did not state that he was under arrest.

They failed to produce a warrant, show their badges, state their names, or produce warrant cards despite repeated demands by the public. Several witnesses at the scene stated, “We have no idea who these people are.” Witnesses also stated that they heard the kidnappers say “Dean Clifford you’re coming with us.”

During the incident, two unidentified women who appeared to be Hamilton City Police Officers arrived at the scene.

However, they refused to assist Dean Clifford.

LISTEN TO THE CAMERA MAN’S WORDS. CAREFULLY.
The kidnappers drove into the public, who had witnessed the incident that were attempting to stop the abduction which took place on private property.

The two women dressed as Hamilton City Police Officers were notified by the public that they and their employers were LIABLE for neglecting to assist Dean Clifford.

http://deanclifford.info/2013/11/26/201 ... authority/
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
ifwisheswerehorses
Übergod

Post by ifwisheswerehorses »

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/ ... -1.2439237

The Canada-wide warrant was issued by Winnipeg police, who allege Clifford assaulted police, resisted arrest and obstructed police in the province.

The charges stem from an incident at a traffic stop in Winnipeg on July 13, according to Const. Eric Hofley of the Winnipeg Police Service.

"The warrant is a result of subsequent checks of court-imposed conditions which revealed that he was in breach of his recognizance," he said.

Officers aren't obligated to show proof of a warrant in that situation, according to OPP Sgt. Peter Leon.

"If we have knowledge that a warrant exists on reasonable grounds, then we can [make] that arrest," Leon said.

Where's the kidnapping angle? I don't see it, all I see is someone who doesn't think the rules apply to him, just the benefits.
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you’ll ever regret.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:This video is incomplete due to the poor internet coverage in Hamilton. the full video goes for 4mins. the rest will be released as soon as possible.

Ha Ha Ha....poor internet coverage in Hamilton! Sure, the rest will be released, probably the part where the police officer exits the vehicle produces his ID and explains why this idiot was arrested. Want to bet the rest will actually be released?

Return to “B.C.”