RCMP attacks and kidnaps woman in McBride

A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

RCMP attacks and kidnaps woman in McBride

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

A Dunster woman claiming to be a "sovereign freeman" has filed a civil court lawsuit against the federal Attorney General and an RCMP member seeking $200,000 and an apology after she was pulled over for driving without a licence and insurance.

In a statement of facts included in documents filed at the Prince George courthouse, Mindy Marie Sears, 31, said that when she was pulled over on Sept. 4, she "served" the member with two notarized documents, one stating her name is copyrighted and the other a 113-point "Affidavit of Truth" outlining "my Truth and my Law."

"I am a Sovereign Freeman who operates with full responsibility and am not a child of the government, I do not see the need to ask permission to engage in lawful and peaceful activities, especially from those who claim limited liability," Sears states at one point in the affidavit.

According to Sears, she had pulled off to the shoulder of the highway to allow an "emergency vehicle to pass" but instead it stopped behind her and the RCMP member approached her "private travel conveyance."

After she presented the two documents to the member, stating clearly "you have been served," the member then "tried to remove a label from the private travel conveyance."

Sears said the member was then "asked to cease his actions and show clear lawful authority to remove property without consent" and asked if he was aware of section 39.1 of the Criminal Code, "which covers personal property and a claim of right."

In part the section states every person is protected from criminal responsibility for defending possession of personal property, "even against a person entitled by law to possession of it, if he uses no more force than necessary."

Mears said the officer ignored the question, "failing in his duties as a peace officer," and then told her he was arresting her for obstruction of justice "because I was not allowing him to remove my personal property."

When Mears repeated her question, she said the member asked if he needed to put her in handcuffs.

"Confused by his reaction, I restated my question," Sears said. "Then the officer got loud and shouted loudly at me, 'Do I have to put you in handcuffs?'"

Mears asked her question a third time and said the member then grabbed her arm, "physically assaulting me." Mears said her arm was bent behind her back and she was thrown against her vehicle then handcuffed.

"This action bruised my forearm, upper arm and wrist and caused severe pain to my shoulder and back," Mears said. The documents filed at the courthouse include a physicians' report outlining her injuries.

She said the member forced her into the back of the RCMP vehicle "simply for asking questions to the questions that I was being asked."

She said the member then "engaged in fraud by associating me with an expired licence without my consent. I did not ask him, at any time, to be my agent. He then removed my personal property without my expressed, written, and Notarized consent."

Sears was taken to the McBride RCMP detachment where she signed "under protest" a promise to appear in court. Sears is simultaneously facing charges of willfully resisting or obstructing a peace officer and is scheduled to make a first appearance in McBride provincial court on Friday.

Mears is claiming mental and physical duress from the incident. Responses from the defendants have not yet been filed.

NOVEMBER 7, 2013

MARK NIELSEN
CITIZEN STAFF
[email protected]

http://www.princegeorgecitizen.com/arti ... gal-action
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
WhenWhatWho
Banned

Re: RCMP attacks and kidnaps woman in mcbride

Post by WhenWhatWho »

I'm guessing by your choice of titles that you support this idiotic society drop out?
omisimaw
Guru

Post by omisimaw »

Lots of way out there types in Dunster / McBride.... Think it is the long cold winters and wood or organic smoke or maybe the ground water LOL
Your subject line is a joke.
It should read
RCMP arrest and detain woman in McBride.
As to her bruises, oh well she brought them on herself!
To be offended is a choice we make; it is not a condition inflicted or imposed upon us by someone or something else. - David A. Bednar
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:"I am a Sovereign Freeman who operates with full responsibility and am not a child of the government...

Shouldn't it be "freewoman"?
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Captain Awesome wrote:
Shouldn't it be "freewoman"?

There's no such thing!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
-x-x-

Post by -x-x- »

Freedom and Sovereignty seem to be a concepts unknown to the RCMP.

While I did not claim to be a "freeman" or anything like that, i had a similar incident in June west of Prince George.

I was travelling on the highway, I saw a vehicle come up behind me, quickly, then the red and blue lights came on.

I pulled over, and the vehicle with the red and blue lights pulled in behind me. I saw it was an RCMP vehicle, and I asked the member that exited the vehicle "Why am I being pulled over officer?"

The reply I received was "Get back in the truck!" in a loud and aggressive tone.

It was about 2am on a dark stretch of highway, "The Highway of Tears", and I had exited my vehicle to see what and who this vehicle and person were all about pulling me over in this odd place for no reason I could conceive. Before setting out on my trip a few hours earlier I had checked all my lights, heads, markers, signals and even backup, all were working perfectly. My insurance was up to date and the sticker in place, my license was clean and valid, and I was travelling in the 80-85 kmh range in a 90 kmh posted zone. I had made no erratic movements nor changes of speed.

My response to the illogical reply I had received was "That isn't right. I am calling for counsel." and I took my phone my cell phone out and began dialing.

The cop then shouted "Obstruction!" and came toward me, handcuffing me and putting me to the ground.

Another RCMP member arrived on the scene at that time, the two of them proceeded to remove my pants and underwear, and sexually assault me while continuing to physically assault me.

Other than screams of pain and a few pleas for "help!" as well as "stop!", I exercised my right to remain silent.

I was taken to a cell and kept in custody until about 2pm the next day.
My truck was impounded and my license taken.
I was informed I had been charged with "Obstruction" and "Resisting Arrest", as well my license and truck were taken as a result of an IRP they gave me, for "Refusing to Provide a Sample", yet I was never given an opportunity to provide a sample, and I did not refuse.

I was never told why I had been pulled over in the first place, but it seems I was shown.

This has left me terribly shaken and disturbed.

I feel for the woman from Dunster, the RCMP are thugs that act in violation of the the fraudulent "laws" they claim to defend in my experience.
underscore
Übergod

Post by underscore »

Why is this even news? These sovereign clowns are good for a laugh, until you realize they're actually serious.
cliffy1 wrote:Welcome to the asylum.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

WhenWhatWho wrote:I'm guessing by your choice of titles that you support this idiotic society drop out?

and by yours you support violence against women?
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

that is a stunning revelation -x-x-.

not to make light of your situation, but on a different tack...

attacking or questioning the 'sovereignty' of a person or entity is seemingly odd. why would anyone of us wish ill against another just because they are of a different constitution?

the sovereignty of first nations and other jurisdictions in 'canada' i notice come under attack often from particular sources.

is the sovereignty of the Sixth Baronet Sir Charles Hibbert Tupper of Armdale's in question as well? or any or all the members of the peerage that live in 'canada'?

it seems to me the ones that do the bashing are wholly ignorant of the concept of sovereignty, and in the case of the op the rcmp are again doing the bashing.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
omisimaw
Guru

Post by omisimaw »

Oh here we go again
Another cop bashing thread
And the stories (if you can call them that) are getting more fictional
What are you guys smokin up there LOL
To be offended is a choice we make; it is not a condition inflicted or imposed upon us by someone or something else. - David A. Bednar
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:"I am a Sovereign Freeman who operates with full responsibility and am not a child of the government...
Captain Awesome wrote: Shouldn't it be "freewoman"?

I believe the correct term is “freeloaders off the land”, and an appropriate reaction to this OP ...

Good God – not another one !
NOTYOU
Fledgling

Re: RCMP attacks and kidnaps woman in Bcbride

Post by NOTYOU »

Not so fast...there are rights most are unaware of...we are only told the "rights" that the government wants us to understand...when asked by a police officer if you understand the rights read to you, a person can answer " I DO NOT stand under these rights"...think its a joke, call a person nuts, sling insults, but until a person is aware of the true "rights" they are entitled to, just go along with more crap pushed down our throats by government...
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Driving on a public/government road - get the insurance or stay off.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

-x-x- wrote:
Another RCMP member arrived on the scene at that time, the two of them proceeded to remove my pants and underwear, and sexually assault me while continuing to physically assault me.

Well, hopefully she/he got her/himself to the hospital immediately upon release so the hospital could employ their "Rape Kit" to confirm this rather far-fetched accusation. Seems unlikely that RCMP officers would do this particular act on a highway that was frequented by truckers and ordinary citizens.
Chill
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I'm not buying the story...
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “B.C.”