RCMP attacks and kidnaps woman in McBride

underscore
Übergod

Re: RCMP attacks and kidnaps woman in McBride

Post by underscore »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:The kidnappers drove into the public, who had witnessed the incident that were attempting to stop the abduction which took place on private property.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure "private property" doesn't mean anything when someone has a warrant for their arrest.
cliffy1 wrote:Welcome to the asylum.
Tori_K
Fledgling

Post by Tori_K »

lol... watched some of that video.

Couple of thoughts:

1) if they weren't "police officers" and were truly "abducting" a person then standing in front of their SUV and yelling at them is probably one of the worst ideas they could come up with.

2) Tons of internet:
https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=hamilton+ ... 31929&z=12
https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=hamilton+ ... tario&z=12

underscore wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure "private property" doesn't mean anything when someone has a warrant for their arrest.

As long as you're within Canadian borders, I'd expect that the only time this holds true is while in a recognizedforeign nation's embassy, which I guess technically is not within Canadian borders.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

That would be Dean Clifford. Probably one of the more "active" freeman "gurus". His arrest was at the end of one of his seminars where he was (probably) teaching people how not to pay tax and drive without licenses, at $150/person, of course. It's a great irony that he was arrested and did NOTHING that he teaches in front of his students.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
underscore
Übergod

Post by underscore »

Tori_K wrote:As long as you're within Canadian borders, I'd expect that the only time this holds true is while in a recognizedforeign nation's embassy, which I guess technically is not within Canadian borders.

Ah right, I forgot about embassies, those are technically foreign soil. If you're within Canadian borders and on Canadian dirt then a Canadian warrant can be used to pick your *bleep* up.
cliffy1 wrote:Welcome to the asylum.
Tori_K
Fledgling

Post by Tori_K »

Hillarious comments on the cbc article: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/ ... -1.2439237

CopsRtheBiggestCrooks wrote:Here is an example of a supreme law of Canada that is broken every day that people are getting more and more upset and concerned about.

"No person shall be forced in servitude" Meaning you can't force a person to work or preform a function without compensation or the consent of both parties. However as any business person knows a business owner is forced to collect, administer and hold in trust taxes for the government. Failure to do so will result in the seizure of assets, huge fines and imprisonment and if the business owner makes an error or is late they are charged what could only be described as "loan shark" rates of interest and penalties. These actions are taken without due process of law. Who forced you to work? By working for an employer you've given your consent. I'm sure I'm oversimplifying, but your employer will not hire you without a SIN, and by getting a SIN, it's essentially agreeing to be part of the country's system, taxes included. (oh, delicious puns in that for the freemen)

This also violates another supreme law that states "no property may be seized by any authority or governing body without due process of law" meaning without a trial it's not supposed to done. Further it also violates one if the highest laws in every civilized country on the planet "innocent until proven guilty" Contractual obligation, not "seizure" until you fail to comply with obligations

The very last supreme law of Canada states "these laws shall remain supreme and any subsequent law, statute or act that contradicts or is in confluct with these laws is invalid and uninforceable".......seems pretty clear to me who the real law breakers are!

edit:fixed quote tag error
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Post by rvrepairnut »

you know this is such a ridiculous heading for a thread its pathetic. Besides the fact its so far from any truth as to what happened and all people do is pander to insane people by allowing such headings in the first place
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To rvrepairnut ...

Are you telling me that you do not believe that the RCMP in McBride DO NOT attack and kidnap women who are innocently driving through town on their way to care for their sick grandmothers in Avola?

In that case you probably do not believe that McBride used to have a population of thousands up until the RCMP opened a detachment in the then City of McBride either? Where do you think all of those women being kept in police houses in Kamloops came from? One for each police officer.

I heard that they were kidnapped in McBride over the years and driven to Kamloops, which is why Kamloops now has such a large population, at least half of whom are female.

Some of the women kidnapped even suffered from the Stockholm Syndrome and eventually themselves joined the RCMP. And it all started in McBride back in 1955 when the RCMP took over policing McBride from the old BC Provincial police.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Ridiculous posts like this are of value in that they help identify the wide assortment of people in our society who are obviously in need of Mental Health treatment.

If we are going to continue to expect out police force to be our front line Mental Health workers "by default" we should give them the training and resources needed to carry out full Mental Health Services duties.
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Post by rvrepairnut »

Donald G wrote:Ridiculous posts like this are of value in that they help identify the wide assortment of people in our society who are obviously in need of Mental Health treatment.

If we are going to continue to expect out police force to be our front line Mental Health workers "by default" we should give them the training and resources needed to carry out full Mental Health Services duties.

for the odd time I agree.Where do all the People come from? People being the women charged and the People that actually have the gaul to stand up for her.what person in their correct mind would even begin to attempt the shuraids this DB nut bar tried when she was pulled over?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

*off topic remark removed*/ferri
westbankkid
Übergod

Post by westbankkid »

The best thing the Officer could have done was to drive this "NUT CASE" sorry young lady to the nearest hospital mental ward for her and societies protection....
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To Westbankid ...

Unless there was grounds to believe that the lady posed "an immediate risk to herself or other people" you would be wasting time by driving her to the hospital. Based on the evidence identified, the officer would be lucky if a lawsuit didn't follow ... which it likely will anyway. Lawyers love suing those with deep pockets, warranted or not.
downwithgov

Post by downwithgov »

Thanks to all who posted on this issue. Anyone reading this, can see who is standing upon ignorance, who is fabricating false information, and who has actually taken the time to research and analyze this is a pragmatic fashion. I certainly notice the issue is not the Insurance or Driver license, but rather the questioning of an officer of sworn oath and office about the criminal code, which resulted in an assault and theft, due to the Officers willful ignorance/doublethink concerning the Rule of Law. Wasnt even willing to discuss it, just straight to cuffs and charges. So sad.
Reading this post also makes one wonder if the Highway of Tears is an "inside Job". This would explain the lack of progress in solving the case. Actions speak louder than words imo. If an RCMP daughter went missing then we might see some action towards solving The Highway of Tears but thats just my opinion.
The downside to arguing with idiots, is they drag u down to their level, and then beat u with experience
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

downwithgov wrote:Thanks to all who posted on this issue. Anyone reading this, can see who is standing upon ignorance, who is fabricating false information, and who has actually taken the time to research and analyze this is a pragmatic fashion. I certainly notice the issue is not the Insurance or Driver license, but rather the questioning of an officer of sworn oath and office about the criminal code, which resulted in an assault and theft, due to the Officers willful ignorance/doublethink concerning the Rule of Law. Wasnt even willing to discuss it, just straight to cuffs and charges. So sad.
Reading this post also makes one wonder if the Highway of Tears is an "inside Job". This would explain the lack of progress in solving the case. Actions speak louder than words imo. If an RCMP daughter went missing then we might see some action towards solving The Highway of Tears but thats just my opinion.

What was there to discuss?
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Another one of those lunatics in the news!

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#308001

Kelowna man who tried to claim he is not a “person” under Canada’s Income Tax Act has been convicted of failing to file four years' worth of tax returns.

During a two-day trial earlier this summer, a self-represented Steven James Merrill tried to fight the charges with a variety of arguments a judge rejected as “twisted” and “straw man logic” that “defies any rational response.”

Merrill was first served by a CRA agent with a Notice of Requirement on Jan. 30, 2019, ordering him to file his tax returns for 2014-2017 by May 1, 2019.

From the outset, Merrill refused to accept the documents, forcing the CRA agent to leave them at Merrill’s feet. He also claimed the documents were invalid because they were served to Steven James Merrill, not “Steve Merrill,” the name the CRA had used while writing to him in the past.

Return to “B.C.”