Non photo 'government' issued ID?

flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Re: Non photo 'government' issued ID?

Post by flamingfingers »

All lovely and good, but how is this going to solve your 'person's' problem?

How have they managed for so long without a bank account, money paid to them, money to purchase goods and never seeing a doctor, getting a prescription, paying for any services?

Do they not pay property tax or vote?

There is paper involved in all these instances to provide proof in order to get a simple BC ID card.

Do they not drive, own a vehicle, insure it?

I find this story rather difficult to lend credence to.
Chill
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

Ya but, as the legislation points out for starters, if you wish to be exempted from participating in MSP....

"(5) Applications under this section must

(a) be made in the prescribed manner, and

(b) be accompanied by proof of identity and residency in accordance with the regulations."
Last edited by NAB on Dec 16th, 2013, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." - Lao-Tzu
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

I think the story has become far too unbelievable now.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Always Sunny »

Either be a part of society or don't.

Just don't expect the same ease of movement as the rest of us if you aren't willing to prove yourself. This "person" has been provided with mounds of information that isn't to your liking. The airlines aren't going to give you any answers different from those provided by the Canadian government.

Simple as that.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Our taxes help fund the airports operation. If someone has not contributed to the support of this infrastructure why should they feel they have the "right" to use it?

Feel free to be a "Freeman" for as long as you make no use of anything that has some form of support by the Government or taxpayer. Can't have it both ways.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

i suppose the folk of the okanagan are not to be blamed for their ignorance on this matter, especially when a local institution for 'higher' education issues such falsehoods as you have been duped into believing...

"Under the Medicare Protection Act, enrolment with the Medical Services Plan (MSP) is mandatory for all eligible BC residents and their dependents. "

http://www.okanagan.bc.ca/campus_and_co ... _plan.html

how can we expect people to know the truth when they are being lied to at so many levels?
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

That's not a lie at all, it is the law.

Nab
"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." - Lao-Tzu
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

But, but Freemen don't believe or follow the Laws so they must be all lies.

Sarcasm off
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:i suppose the folk of the okanagan are not to be blamed for their ignorance on this matter,

Our ignorance??? Ours??? Who didn't know the answer to his dilema and came here to post looking for the answer? Mirror time.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by baconbits »

goatboy wrote:Our taxes help fund the airports operation. If someone has not contributed to the support of this infrastructure why should they feel they have the "right" to use it?

Feel free to be a "Freeman" for as long as you make no use of anything that has some form of support by the Government or taxpayer. Can't have it both ways.

Exactly. And as an earlier poster mentioned as well, they should not be driving on any of our roads that we paid for, and not have any kids going to school.
baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by baconbits »

interesting article on the crackdown of the "freeman" movement.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2013 ... anada.html

There have been a number of "hard take-downs" by police in B.C. involving Freemen who refuse to have a driver's licence and, sometimes, automobile insurance.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:i suppose the folk of the okanagan are not to be blamed for their ignorance on this matter, especially when a local institution for 'higher' education issues such falsehoods as you have been duped into believing...

"Under the Medicare Protection Act, enrolment with the Medical Services Plan (MSP) is mandatory for all eligible BC residents and their dependents. "

http://www.okanagan.bc.ca/campus_and_co ... _plan.html

how can we expect people to know the truth when they are being lied to at so many levels?

How is this helping your "person"?

Why is it so important this "person" who presumably has lived here for 80 years cannot seem to prove their existence yet wants the privilege of all the rest of us? If you want to take a flight somewhere, anywhere, you have to prove first of all that you 'exist' as a Canadian citizen.

I think you are being led down a garden path.
Chill
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

I'm getting more convinced there's freemanism in here, although they tend to hate that name now that the guy in Calgary made it more commonly known.

In case you haven't noticed, its falling apart. Clifford is in jail. Brian-Alexander also had a few days recently. Menard is pretty much reduced to facebook cat pictures. The nanaimo "peace officers" are all facing their court dates next month, and the chief has a court order against being the freeman's personal "fake" notory.

Meads has 27 citations since its release and growing. Easy to handle freemen in court now.

So can we just banish this thread to conspiracy now?
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Nanaimo peace officers?
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

http://www.nanaimobulletin.com/news/211633081.html.

Got their magic papers notorized by the freeman fake notory and even tried to get their own badges made. They went into courts and presented their "peace officer" papers at the door. Said they might have to make some arrests (the corrupt commercial judge, I think)
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.

Return to “B.C.”