Warning suspension

goatboy
Guru

Re: Warning suspension

Post by goatboy »

rvrepairnut wrote:like I said it was the old 24 hour deal.it was the cops call and that's it.most cops did not do a onsite BAA and therefore issued a 24 hour based on their gut feeling. there was never a defined between .05 and .08 and that's why they came out and quit the 24 hour judgement call and made the RSD mandatory before they could do a roadside suspention

So you're saying the written MVA LAW from 1996 is wrong, that the LAW did not refer to 50mg as being the threshold for a suspension, because that is what you were arguing:

.05 has NOT been around since 1978. its only been in the last very few years where u got suspended for .05
where did u dream up u can be suspended for over .05 from 1978?

its not insight its what is what !! .05 has been around since 2010. look it up. there has(was) never a law in BC that fined you etc because u were .05 till 2010

KL posted that .05 driving infraction has been in affect since 1978.I said it has not and until someone posts a written law dating back and stating this to be true I continue to say not true.The first .05 driving ban law was introduced in 2010
the only deal we use to have was a cop could give you a 24 hour suspention

Pretty sure a driving ban and a 24 hour suspension are the same thing........

I will post for the one dumb person who changed his story and started to actually be correct....
I will repeat for the dumb and dumber .05 warn 3 day suspention did not start in 1978 0r 1977 it started in 2010

as said in bc .05 was never a chargeable offense till 2010

As pointed out, incorrect.

that's not true .05 has only become a so called conditional situation since 2010. back in the old days .05 meant squat all

Oh dear, back to being wrong again. How dumb.

SHOW (for the umpteence time) a written stat that says .05 driving was a driving offence since 1977 as u have stated on here a few times

OK, shown, now can you move on.

there was never a defined between .05 and .08

Unless, of course, you include the actual MVA.
dwelsh11

Post by dwelsh11 »

KL-3, you might as well talk to your fridge, it'll understand better I think :-/
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

rvrepairnut wrote:[]you guys kill me.I have only said this about six times on here.I will say again .I have never known .05 to mean a thing up and until the new pass,warn,fail system came into law in 2010. Yes I know a cop could give a 24 hour but that was never based on a reading per say.SHOW (for the umpteence time) a written stat that says .05 driving was a driving offence since 1977 as u have stated on here a few times

Yes, it was based on a reading. A WARN on a roadside screening device indicated that the driver was between 50 and 80 milligrams of alcohol per 100 ml of blood!!! And when that occurred, the driver was not prosecuted, rather was issued a 24 hours suspension as provided for under the Provincial statute. Are you pulling everyone's chain here, because this stuff is not that hard to grasp!!
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

rvrepairnut wrote:that's not true .05 has only become a so called conditional situation since 2010. back in the old days .05 meant squat all

You are welcome to re-write history as much as you please, but because you are incorrect please understand that there are others that do understand the history that will stand up and correct you.
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Post by rvrepairnut »

[
Yes, it was based on a reading. A WARN on a roadside screening device indicated that the driver was between 50 and 80 milligrams of alcohol per 100 ml of blood!!! And when that occurred, the driver was not prosecuted, rather was issued a 24 hours suspension as provided for under the Provincial statute. Are you pulling everyone's chain here, because this stuff is not that hard to grasp!![/quote]

in 1977 there was no such thing as a RSD used in bc
KL3-Something
Lord of the Board

Post by KL3-Something »

Yes, it was based on a reading. A WARN on a roadside screening device indicated that the driver was between 50 and 80 milligrams of alcohol per 100 ml of blood!!! And when that occurred, the driver was not prosecuted, rather was issued a 24 hours suspension as provided for under the Provincial statute. Are you pulling everyone's chain here, because this stuff is not that hard to grasp!!

rvrepairnut wrote:in 1977 there was no such thing as a RSD used in bc

so?
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just to be clear: The opinions expressed above are mine and do not represent those of any other person, class of persons or organization.
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

Now he wishes to debate the year that the roadside screening device was introduced in BC, This is truly a waste of time!
KL3-Something
Lord of the Board

Post by KL3-Something »

With enough time we may find him arguing with himself here.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just to be clear: The opinions expressed above are mine and do not represent those of any other person, class of persons or organization.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

A couple of the posts on this thread remind me about what a guy once told me about a completely brainless dog he owned. It yapped at completely inapprorpiate times. The dog constantly frustrated him but he could not bring himself to do away with it. So he traded it off for an equally worthless book and burned the book.
deedub
Fledgling

Post by deedub »

Don G ,any thoughts on the comment that they were only stopping vehicles with 2 or more occupants ?
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

This is the same guy that thinks women shouldn't be in the RCMP, so.................

Return to “B.C.”