HSBC Bank kicks out all small business owners.

Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: HSBC Bank kicks out all small business owners.

Post by Bsuds »

wanderingman wrote:Any of the people whom were told their Line of Credits are being withdrawn by HSBC should have no trouble to have the royal Bank or others take over.

True as long as they can still qualify. I hope they all still can because this is BS.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

I have a feeling most wont qualify and that's why the hongkong bank dumped them, theses are High risk as in not enough liquid assets to back the loan
Swoop
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Swoop »

wanderingman wrote:I have a feeling most wont qualify and that's why the hongkong bank dumped them, theses are High risk as in not enough liquid assets to back the loan

...^^^this...one need only take a look at the "business" featured in the Castanet story...agritourism?...their RV park was created without permit or permission from the city...it's a blight on the corner, as the "RV'rs" are year round tenants - not tourists...
django
Board Meister

Post by django »

wanderingman wrote:I have a feeling most wont qualify and that's why the hongkong bank dumped them, theses are High risk as in not enough liquid assets to back the loan

Any of the people whom were told their Line of Credits are being withdrawn by HSBC should have no trouble to have the royal Bank or others take over.

Uh, *bleep*?

Return to “B.C.”