White Rock RCMP trigger happy?

westbankkid
Übergod

White Rock RCMP trigger happy?

Post by westbankkid »

I saw the story http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#108314 about the cab driver in White Rock having his cab shot at by plainclothes RCMP. Sounds kind of careless the way it appears to have happened.
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Re: White Rock RCMP trigger happy?

Post by rvrepairnut »

westbankkid wrote:I saw the story http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#108314 about the cab driver in White Rock having his cab shot at by plainclothes RCMP. Sounds kind of careless the way it appears to have happened.

yu think? Its terrible what this cop did if its a s true as the EI claims it is. But cops are terrible in so many ways these days and u see so much of this BS and until we start to get government intervention and personal accountability and get rid of all the wyatt earps we will always see disgusting police work in BC and Canada. I truly feel for all the good police out there as I would never want to be in the force as things are today.Its disgusting and whats even worse is all the people whom stick up for all the bad cops.Its pathetic.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

rvrepairnut wrote:yu think? Its terrible what this cop did if its a s true as the EI claims it is. But
I'm sure there is a lot more to this story than what is in the media (always is).
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
KL3-Something
Lord of the Board

Post by KL3-Something »

rvrepairnut wrote:yu think? Its terrible what this cop did if its a s true as the EI claims it is. But

Fancy wrote:I'm sure there is a lot more to this story than what is in the media (always is).

Yup. The member may very well have been completely in the wrong. But I'll avoid rushing to judgment until I hear more than one side's version of events.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just to be clear: The opinions expressed above are mine and do not represent those of any other person, class of persons or organization.
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Post by rvrepairnut »

"Fancy"]="rvrepairnut"]yu think? Its terrible what this cop did if its a s true as the EI claims it is. But
I'm sure there is a lot more to this story than what is in the media (always is)

I agree there very well could be as media is suspect at best but in the last 10 years roughly I have seen and read about about so many police mistakes(bad police etc) iam just fed up and I feel for the good police whom get beat up over things beyond their control
It seems every day or so I read about some dumb a$$ cop doing something stupid or misapplying law and order etc
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

rvrepairnut wrote:It seems every day or so I read about some dumb a$$ cop doing something stupid or misapplying law and order etc

I wonder if all the stories that turned out to not be the police fault were never heard, how many you would then read................
WhatThe

Post by WhatThe »

Sounds trigger happy to me. No comment from them means unjustified use Of lethal force. I would certainly expect if this was a "good shooting" that the mention of a weapon pointed at the officer would surface.
KL3-Something
Lord of the Board

Post by KL3-Something »

WhatThe wrote:Sounds trigger happy to me. No comment from them means unjustified use Of lethal force. I would certainly expect if this was a "good shooting" that the mention of a weapon pointed at the officer would surface.

That depends on your definition of "weapon".

A taxi cab can be used as a weapon. Like say, for example, Mr. and Ms. Cab Fare tell cabbie to drive right through that group of people who they say are trying to "get" them. But that group of people are plain clothes members who signal the cabbie to stop and the cabbie tries to drive through them anyway. In that instance the cab becomes the "weapon" which is capable of grievous bodily harm or death and it is "pointed" at the members or someone else. In such case the member would be 100% justified in shooting at the driver.

I'm not saying for certain that is what happened here. I have no information to believe that to be the case. But it is one scenario that would make sense to me.

When I initially heard about the incident I was surprised to see in the news that the subject vehicle was a cab.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just to be clear: The opinions expressed above are mine and do not represent those of any other person, class of persons or organization.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To KL3-something and goatboy ...

If you two keep injecting the truth into this string, bloggers like rvrepairnut and WhatThe are not going to have any 'information' left with which to try to discredit the police.

All police officers are not perfect all of the time. They are human individuals who, at times, display individual human failings. I wonder how a lawyer or doctor or electrician or orchardist would feel if they were continually being found guilty of EVERY wrong committed by any one of their peers across Canada?
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Post by rvrepairnut »

Donald G wrote:To KL3-something and goatboy ...

If you two keep injecting the truth into this string, bloggers like rvrepairnut and WhatThe are not going to have any 'information' left with which to try to discredit the police.

All police officers are not perfect all of the time. They are human individuals who, at times, display individual human failings. I wonder how a lawyer or doctor or electrician or orchardist would feel if they were continually being found guilty of EVERY wrong committed by any one of their peers across Canada?

Yes of course Donald as per normal your 100% correct and everyone else is a simple idiot. I can see a electrican being held in the same lite of accountability for wiring a electrical outlet incorrectly as akin to this trigger happy cop recklessly shooting at a cab(taxi).Sorry I did not see this to begin with.Just like the cops whom wrote down the wrong address and unleashed killer police dogs and chewed the living crap out of the wrong person.same deal. just not perfect all the time or how about the women cop whom shot the homeless guy 7 times with a 9 mm at point blank range? or the 4 cops whom tasered to his death the polish guy etc. Just not perfect all the time but then neither is the electrician.Yes I can clearly see the ills of my thinking verses your "this is the truth vertion"
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

rvrepairnut wrote:.Yes I can clearly see the ills of my thinking verses your "this is the truth vertion"

Yes, you're truth also thinks that women shouldn't be police officers, firemen or bus drivers that use the Coq.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To rtrepairnut ...

One of your examples mixes two separate incidents that took place at opposite ends of Canada; Toronto and Vancouver. The female officer in Vancouver was completely vindicated. She did not fire 'seven' rounds at anyone.

After two million dollars worth of society "investigating" the situation the four officers were NOT charged with any offense regarding their (in my opinion) over reaction to the violence being displayed by the unfortunate polish visitor. They WERE charged with perjury after a police investigation and completely independent court hearing that identified that the actions of a number of persons/agencies contributed to the situation that led to the mans tragic death.

No clarification has been forthcoming regarding the cab situation. Since the police were not in uniform the key to the whole thing will likely be whether the DRIVER recognized the people he was about to run down as police officers.

Comments you use like "unleashed killer police dog" coupled with your own personal completely false finding of guilt on the part of the officers involved IMO makes it clear you have no interest in determining what actually happened ... only in using false and malicious information to find fault with anyone wearing a police uniform.
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Post by rvrepairnut »

Donald G wrote:To rtrepairnut ...

One of your examples mixes two separate incidents that took place at opposite ends of Canada; Toronto and Vancouver. The female officer in Vancouver was completely vindicated. She did not fire 'seven' rounds at anyone.

After two million dollars worth of society "investigating" the situation the four officers were NOT charged with any offense regarding their (in my opinion) over reaction to the violence being displayed by the unfortunate polish visitor. They WERE charged with perjury after a police investigation and completely independent court hearing that identified that the actions of a number of persons/agencies contributed to the situation that led to the mans tragic death.

No clarification has been forthcoming regarding the cab situation. Since the police were not in uniform the key to the whole thing will likely be whether the DRIVER recognized the people he was about to run down as police officers.

Comments you use like "unleashed killer police dog" coupled with your own personal completely false finding of guilt on the part of the officers involved IMO makes it clear you have no interest in determining what actually happened ... only in using false and malicious information to find fault with anyone wearing a police uniform.

the Vancouver city police women shot dead a homeless guy with a 9MM and that's a fact.The cops unleashed a vicious trained killer dog at house in Burnaby(if I remember correctly)at a incorrect address and that's FACT and caused serious injury to the home owner
The 4 cops should have been charged in the polish mans death and everyone knows that,They as u well know have many other marks against them like one(lead cop)running a stop sign drunk and killing the guy on a MC amoung other things.How about The cop that shot the 22 year old kid in Houston Bc .He should be in prison as I type. How about the cops whom shot dead a unarmed kid in the subway not long ago in Toronto.Its PATHETIC the type of cops were producing these days and I feel for the good ones as there are lots of them
Donald you and people like you whom see no evil and hear no evil when it comes to BAD police simply amaze me
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

The fact it was a cab involved in this incident is certainly cause for concern and quite naturally leads to the actions of the police being questioned. That having been said, there is far too little information in the hands of the public for anyone to make any quick judgements about the police officer's actions. This thread has finally done it for me though..... I will no longer bother reading posts by rvrepairnut since he persists in his usual premature passing of judgement in all things relating to the cops. IMHO, he has completely destroyed his credibility by doing so.
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Post by rvrepairnut »

Treblehook wrote:The fact it was a cab involved in this incident is certainly cause for concern and quite naturally leads to the actions of the police being questioned. That having been said, there is far too little information in the hands of the public for anyone to make any quick judgements about the police officer's actions. This thread has finally done it for me though..... I will no longer bother reading posts by rvrepairnut since he persists in his usual premature passing of judgement in all things relating to the cops. IMHO, he has completely destroyed his credibility by doing so.

your bringing tears to muh eyes. I guess U never read what the cab driver said or believed the guy ??

by the way I never condemned this cop yet? what I said was and I quote:
yu think? Its terrible what this cop did if its as true as the EI claims it is

I said if its true. kinda funny how people only read and remember what they want to.where did I pass judgement? I made a observation with the open caveat
I love this quote from DH " he persists in his usual premature passing of judgement "

Return to “B.C.”