BC Ferries

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: BC Ferries

Post by GordonH »

Okay, from Point Grey wreck beach to Gabriola Island is about 36 kms, so who puts up 2 billion dollar price tag & were does Province get the money from.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

chinese infrastructure investment banking.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

sooperphreek wrote:chinese infrastructure investment banking.

Just what BC taxpayers want to hear another 2 billion added to the debt
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

why are they so worried? dont they have mortgages and credit cards? credit is the way of the world. its needed because the 1 percent and corportaions/industry hoard cash and never invest without government subsidies and pork barrel.
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by alfred2 »

sooperphreek wrote:why are they so worried? dont they have mortgages and credit cards? credit is the way of the world. its needed because the 1 percent and corportaions/industry hoard cash and never invest without government subsidies and pork barrel.

You put out some outrages quotes, please supply a link to your outrages post.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/canada-competes/dead-cash-to-blame-for-ontarios-stagnant-growth-task-force-warns/article5779990/

the “dead cash” on the balance sheets of Ontario businesses as an opportunity to boost the province’s prosperity. The issue of dead money surfaced this summer when Bank of Canada Governor Mark Carney said Canadian companies are sitting on cash when they should be investing or returning it to shareholder

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/free-up-dead-money-carney-exhorts-corporate-canada/article4493091/
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by alfred2 »

Why would post a link that is 4 years old, it does not help your argument. :130:

Return to “B.C.”