BC baby with 3 legal parents breaking new 'family' ground

rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Re: BC baby with 3 legal parents breaking new 'family' groun

Post by rvrepairnut »

My opinion is backed up with logic and common sense yours is based off ignorance and prejudice. You can present no logical reason behind your opinion that only DNA contributors should be on birth certificates which has already been proven to not even be how things are done currently.

the logic and common sense that you brag about is simply a state of your mind and nothing else.People were asked about an opinion as to whom should be included on a BC and I am of the opinion that only the DNA contributors
listing several people on a BC is illogical in my opinion .If you disagree so be it.Does not automatically make you absolute and anyone whom has a different opinion totally void
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Post by rvrepairnut »

??
Oxl3y
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Oxl3y »

rvrepairnut wrote:the logic and common sense that you brag about is simply a state of your mind and nothing else.People were asked about an opinion as to whom should be included on a BC and I am of the opinion that only the DNA contributors
listing several people on a BC is illogical in my opinion .If you disagree so be it.Does not automatically make you absolute and anyone whom has a different opinion totally void

So why? You still refuse to offer any reasoning as to why you believe that's how it should be and that inability to back up your opinion is why it is void. The people that make the important decisions, for good or ill, can at least back up their opinions with intelligent arguments which is why these three people were allowed to all be on their child's birth certificate.
[img] obviously too awesome to be displayed
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Post by rvrepairnut »

The people that make the important decisions, for good or ill, can at least back up their opinions with intelligent arguments

again that's all based on personal opinion and I just happen to disagree in the ruling and that they can back up opinion with intelligent arguments?. Again that's an opinion by you
Sige
Übergod

Post by Sige »

As someone who feels very strongly that kids nowadays need more emotional support and love than ever before...this is AWESOME!!!!!
Oxl3y
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Oxl3y »

*try again without all the personal attacks!*/ferri
Last edited by ferri on Mar 1st, 2014, 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: personal attack
[img] obviously too awesome to be displayed
matai
Banned

Post by matai »

The heck???

Return to “B.C.”