Government Money

Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Re: Government Money

Post by Captain Awesome »

Oh yeah, huge money in reselling used underwear. Nail those suckers.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

jimmy4321 wrote:Go on Kijiji , I noticed a lot of the same people sell used appliances or stuff out of their home. They collect what is dead to you appliances for free,refurbish/repair it (many times this is dirt cheap,by the time it dies your itching to replace it anyway) and sell it for mostly profit. Should they pay taxes ? I say YES.
You see the same people selling their trinkets, seedlings etc. week after week at these organized yard sales like the Elks parking lot used to have. You think they pay taxes ? I'm not talking about some mother getting rid of outgrown toys in the classifieds. What's the threshold ?

With your logic there should be no threshold. Lock that mother up for selling toys and not paying taxes. She's just as much a criminal as the guy that does an occasional cash job on the side.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Donald G wrote:Gixxer ...

Another self generated excuse to evade paying your way like most other Canadians do?

Donald, are you making a statement or asking a question?
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

With your logic there should be no threshold. Lock that mother up for selling toys and not paying taxes. She's just as much a criminal as the guy that does an occasional cash job on the side.

Well Gixxer , if an ex spouse is siting on the pc all day flogging lego and not reporting it to the CRA , he could make a very substantial amount of money .... Buy low , sell high enough and you don't have to work full time.

Money that isn't reported , can't be considered by FMEP as income and makes it easy to evade paying child support..
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .

Return to “B.C.”