One year into the elections...

Atomoa
Guru

Re: One year into the elections...

Post by Atomoa »

twobits wrote:Do you think your MSP, gas bill, or electric bill would have become less with any other gov't in power?

Clark's families first platform is more expensive for families.

We all know you believe that the NDP would have really stuck it to the working man. You can say what you think the NDP would have done, but what about what is being done by Clark?

Can we get some more Temporary Foreign Workers slinging burgers (specialized field/skill) @ McDonald's in Victoria?

15.3% youth (16-25 year old's) unemployment.

BC trails Ontario by 5000 (55,000/50,000) for highest number of workplace accidents resulting in lost productivity yet we sit at a population of 4.4 million and Ontario enjoys a 13.5 million population base.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Atomoa wrote:BC trails Ontario by 5000 (55,000/50,000) for highest number of workplace accidents resulting in lost productivity yet we sit at a population of 4.4 million and Ontario enjoys a 13.5 million population base.

Must be all the kids who don't want to flip burgers. They figured out the system and can go home to play video games in mom and dads media room if they get a hangnail at work. Mom will even call in sick for them for the next three weeks.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Post by Symbonite »

MAPearce wrote:Looking at my MSP bill.......gas bill...electric bill....

Ummmmm , not happy.

I wonder if we'll have a ferry service in two years.. That people can afford.

When was the last time you used the ferry? I used it last 2008. If the people of Vancouver Island doesnt like the ferry cost then time to look to move to the mainland. Plus Why should I be paying the tax to ferries which I dont use...time for a user pay system....Less complaining that way....
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

twobits wrote:Must be all the kids who don't want to flip burgers.

What do workplace saftey conern's have to do with your views on "lazy youth"?

Ontario has 3 times as many people and we have just as many people getting hurt on the job here. Mills blowing up. Kid's getting squished and chewed to pieces.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

When was the last time you used the ferry? I used it last 2008

2012... And I won't take the family back "home" till 2015.

Between the cost , and it's not ALL about the ferry ride , and the Boss's new work schedule It's not worth it .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .

Return to “B.C.”