Cyclist shot near Lytton

A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Cyclist shot near Lytton

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

for the sake of this thread, let's assume, not guess, the shooter did not know the cyclist.

is the shooter from somehwere in bc?

Police are investigating an apparently random shooting early Sunday morning.

A Burnaby man was shot while participating in the Cache Creek 600 cycling event early Sunday morning.

Around 1 a.m. Sunday morning, Lytton RCMP responded to a report of a cyclist who had been shot on Highway 1, south of Spences Bridge.

The 59-year-old man suffered serious but non-life threatening injuries. He was taken to hospital and is in stable condition.

The incident does not appear to be targeted.

The initial investigation suggests that the unknown suspect fled the scene in a pickup truck. No description of the driver or the truck is available at this time.

http://www.castanet.net/news/BC/116317/ ... n#comments
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Cyclist shot near Lytton

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

maybe this is just too close to home for some to comment.

a different question then, i have asked before, is this 'random' shooting an act of terror?

a la viewtopic.php?f=26&t=51567
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:maybe this is just too close to home for some to comment.
What's there to comment on? Unless you know who the shooter is, "is the shooter from somewhere in BC" is a complete guess. The article says no description of the truck or driver is available.

How would not answering a factual question without having "facts" be the result of being "too close to home"?
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

If only Canada had tougher gun laws this wouldn't have happened.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Maybe he was wearing bike shorts. In which case he got what he deserved. :):)

Kidding of course.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

It was probably someone from the "cyclists on sidewalks" thread
Your bias suits you.

Return to “B.C.”