Ditch Dairy

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Ditch Dairy

Post by GordonH »

I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

I would hope, in addition to a couple of years in jail, a ban on interacting with any animals in any manner, "owning", "working with", for life.

But wait, this is Canada, $500 fine and basic probation for 2 years, is more likely.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

my5cents wrote:I would hope, in addition to a couple of years in jail, a ban on interacting with any animals in any manner, "owning", "working with", for life.

But wait, this is Canada, $500 fine and basic probation for 2 years, is more likely.

Unfortunately all I'm expecting is slap on the wrist, if so it would be shameful.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

People have been required to stay away from animals before so hopefully the same justice is applied here.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Fancy wrote:People have been required to stay away from animals before so hopefully the same justice is applied here.

What they did to these animals is discussing. As someone who was raised on a dairy farm, I want them to be locked up. Since vigilante justice is illegal.

Return to “B.C.”