Transgender Law

Daspoot
Übergod

Re: Transgender Law

Post by Daspoot »

"11 year old wants to change gender leads to violent sex offenders in opposite sex washrooms"

Hey whats that down below?:

Hmm, appears to be giant strawmen, sorry that's off topic I guess.
On a different forum
coolworx
Fledgling

Post by coolworx »

Glacier wrote:When I was 11 I had a trans-species identity crisis. My mind said I was a cow... until my parents threatened to eat me for dinner.

Reading your posts, I think you're still a cow.... munching mindlessly on whatever your fed.
coolworx
Fledgling

Post by coolworx »

Donald G wrote:Wow. The perfect foil to enable a violent (or non violent) sex offender to gain access to the ladies restroom. Sometimes something that appears to be positive in terms of singular justice can have any number of serious negative side effects.

Ohh jezuz freakin' christ... what are you doing? Letting loose with your inner Nancy Grace?
According to FBI statistics, we're safer than we've ever been... Nancy.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To coolworks ...

FBI statistics? Now there is concrete proof of something taking place somewhere. I wonder where?
Daspoot
Übergod

Post by Daspoot »

It's just as likely that a transgender person may come in and foil a sex-crime Don. What with their brutish man strength, yet delicate good looks, and possibly amazing figure too. Everyone wins!
On a different forum
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

The sex offenders I am talking about have nothing whatever to do with legitimate Transgender people except that they have been known to use cross dressing as an excuse to gain access to a potential victims, including in public washrooms. One complete with a strap on *bleep* that enabled her to access nine identified victims.

When a sex offender is "in the mood" he or she will use any avenue that may promise success.
Daspoot
Übergod

Post by Daspoot »

Yes, but sex offenders like that (just like criminal drug gangs) are an extreme and rare minority, and our general rules for society should not be based on the .0000001% out there and what they may or may not do.

99.999999% of the people should not be made to follow rules just to control extremely rare behavior.
On a different forum
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

I'm pretty sure that sex offenders outnumber transgender folks, and not the other way around.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Donald G wrote:Wow. The perfect foil to enable a violent (or non violent) sex offender to gain access to the ladies restroom. Sometimes something that appears to be positive in terms of singular justice can have any number of serious negative side effects.

Donald G wrote:The sex offenders I am talking about have nothing whatever to do with legitimate Transgender people except that they have been known to use cross dressing as an excuse to gain access to a potential victims, including in public washrooms. One complete with a strap on *bleep* that enabled her to access nine identified victims.

When a sex offender is "in the mood" he or she will use any avenue that may promise success.

That seems like a lot of work. You know they can just dress like a lady right? Or just walk in the door. There's no need to have a vagina installed to put a fake penis on it and rape a woman. Good grief man.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To jennylives ...

Fake vagina? Where did that come from? I simply told you something that happened in real life. Take it or leave it or turn it into anything that you want to.

As glacier says. Sex offenders vastly outnumber people caught in transgender situations. Only a guess but I would guess at somewhere around 10 to 1.
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Donald G wrote:To jennylives ...

Fake vagina? Where did that come from? I simply told you something that happened in real life. Take it or leave it or turn it into anything that you want to.

As glacier says. Sex offenders vastly outnumber people caught in transgender situations. Only a guess but I would guess at somewhere around 10 to 1.

Your logic is flawed. First you're talking about male sex offenders dressed up as females to gain access to female areas, washrooms etc, now you say sex offenders outnumber transgendered people 10 - 1.

Shouldn't you be comparing the number of sex offenders who disguise themselves to conduct attacks to the number of transgendered people ?
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Visualize this. A female providing drugs and acting as a male to have (strapped on) penal to vaginal sex with teenage female girls.

Statistically about one girl in three will be sexually assaulted by the times she is 18. An paedophile will sexually assault an average of 85 children over their lifetime. Stranger to stranger assaults are often the most violent but least occurring of sexual assaults.
Oxl3y
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Oxl3y »

Donald G wrote:Visualize this. A female providing drugs and acting as a male to have (strapped on) penal to vaginal sex with teenage female girls.

Statistically about one girl in three will be sexually assaulted by the times she is 18. An paedophile will sexually assault an average of 85 children over their lifetime. Stranger to stranger assaults are often the most violent but least occurring of sexual assaults.

Jesus what does that have to do with allowing transgender people the option to use the washroom they associate with...

Do you honestly think sexual predators have been waiting for that opportunity to start nailing victims? If they want to assault someone they will and a sign on the door is hardly preventing them from doing it.
[img] obviously too awesome to be displayed
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To Ox13y ...

Put me down as "I don't care which washroom transgender people want to use or actually use" and who would know if they did use one anyway. I do care about sex offenders, especially those involving children.

A Transgender person is IMO in no way even remotely related to a sex offender. Any more than same sex people are related to being sex offenders.

Some people are surprisingly touchy on the subject. Sorry I brought it up.

Return to “B.C.”