Report: First Nations schools failing

Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Report: First Nations schools failing

Post by Rwede »

So the AFN (a bunch of Indian Chiefs always wanting more money from taxpayers) says "Let's just not count all the money we get from the taxpayers from education grants or from the BC government, and that shows that we get less per student than public schools do."

Sure thing. Great math. Where did you learn that math, Laughlin, at an on-reserve school that doesn't teach the core curriculum?

Newsflash, AFN: I don't care if the money comes from my left pocket or my right pocket, in total, you're costing me MORE than kids in public school. That's fact...albeit inconvenient as you hold your hand out for even more.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Zoso
Übergod

Re: Report: First Nations schools failing

Post by Zoso »

Rwede wrote:On average, the hillbilly rednecks, as you call them, in BC rank 6th in the world in educational outcomes.

Are you suggesting that Indian kids are somehow to be classified along the lines as handicapped? Classifying someone as handicapped because of their race, is, in my mind, racist.

Clearly there is a sense of special needs if somehow they are lagging . You've taken it out of context . I wonder if the Fraser institute agrees that hillbillys are the 6th smartest humans . I guess we should ask them to close their schools then hey ?
Strong and free

Return to “B.C.”