I just noticed ....

Glacier
The Pilgrim

I just noticed ....

Post by Glacier »

... how deep the lakes are in the eastern Cariboo. In a 100 km square there are 10 lakes deeper than the Williston reservoir (Quesnel, Murtle, Azure, Canim, Mahood, Clearwater, Horsefly, Hobson, Isaac, and Lanezi). This represents 1/3 of the lakes in BC deeper than the province's largest lake.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
tsayta
Lord of the Board

Re: I just noticed ....

Post by tsayta »

I've seen 620 feet on my fish finder on canim half way between eagle Creek and Reynolds. But interestingly, on the north side half way to Hoover there are sunken islands. Water is only 1.5 deep there. Many an outboard damaged there
I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.
WW
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: I just noticed ....

Post by GordonH »

Relatively small lake, have been told for its size very deep. Three Valley Lake at 3 Valley Gap, was told as a kid by family member (great uncle) that train went into that lake divers attempt to look to deep at the time.

So I wonder how deep is that lake ?? anyone know
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “B.C.”