Serial Killer Convicted

Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Re: Serial Killer Convicted

Post by Donald G »

To dogspoiler ...

I am not disturbed by your feelings either. When a person clearly demonstrates that they have mentally reverted to an emotion controlled animal status they should be treated as a rogue animal and killed accordingly. They are no longer human.
Last edited by Donald G on Sep 21st, 2014, 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

He is human. Humans do terrible things too. He is broken though. The kind, humane thing to do is study him to figure out whatever we can to help prevent it from occurring again and then euthanize him. I do not wish revenge or violence on this person but we cannot allow him to continue to cause harm.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To jennylives ...

Researchers have a good idea of what causes male multiple murderers to stalk and murder females. We know enough about them to know that they * CAN NOT * be cured or socially conditioned to where they can ever safely re-enter society, although we would desperately like to think otherwise.

As the astute Linda Halliday (child abuse pioneer and author of The Silent Scream) wrote years and years ago, men who have been severely abused by their mother or other care giver and that abuse involved sexual violence then you have the foundation for a violent rapist or multiple sexual killer. It does not mean that the person WILL become a sadistic, sexual multiple murderer but the foundation is there.

The rest is the luck of the draw for both the potential rapist or murderer and his victims. In a free society, even if the rage and violence is noted at a young age, no one has the right to impose themselves into such situations until it is usually too late. Family & Childrens workers have no doubt unknowingly reduced the number of such people from developing the needed lack of control to begin murdering but it is a hit and miss system because the damage takes place behind closed doors and in the minds of those severely damaged.

IMO being a psychopath does not in any way cause such behavior but, for those predisposed to it by violent childhood sexual abuse at the hands of dear mommy, it certainly makes it easier for such people to live with their ongoing will to kill after each murder.

IMO the Pig Farm situation was classic violent sexual abuse and classic victim selection by a classic serial killer.

Return to “B.C.”