Another Ridiculous Judicial Decision

FreeRights
Guru

Re: Another Ridiculous Judicial Decision

Post by FreeRights »

wanderingman wrote:Freerights??
your post and I quote:
the legal decision that was made absolutely had to be made because that's how it's written;
REALLY well what the so called judge said was this:
because in his opinion, the Drug Kingpin had been deprived of HIS CANADIAN constitutional rights.

show us all please where its "written" that a EIPOS can be charged with a major drug crime then escape to india for 10 years and then return to Canada and cant be tried because it violates his rights somehow?? show me this written statuate please?
you cant and this judge is a moron whom should not be judging anything but a gong show.

Lastly, please provide the evidence that this judge is a moron.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

free you have entered the twilight zone from which there is no excape, it is clear don g would prefer no courts or laws , just shoot on sight .
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To lakevixen ...

I will not argue with your comment about Free Rights entering the twilight zone.

But I will say that I prefer a fair trial in which ALL of the evidence that goes to prove guilt or innocence is entered into court. AS IT WAS FOR YEARS.

Until the Zealot Trudeau and his extreme left wing band of judges and lawyers changed the law and interpretation of the law to negate the power of the police to investigate crime and provided the new book of 1001 technical and theoretical defences to almost every criminal act imaginable.

Including actual cases of child abduction, rape and murder.
Daspoot
Übergod

Post by Daspoot »

Just because you don't understand the judgement doesn't make it wrong. While I can sympathize that it can be very frustrating, these trials are complicated and sometimes the right decision looks wrong to people who don't grasp the intricacies of such things.
On a different forum
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Donald G wrote:To lakevixen ...

I will not argue with your comment about Free Rights entering the twilight zone.

But I will say that I prefer a fair trial in which ALL of the evidence that goes to prove guilt or innocence is entered into court. AS IT WAS FOR YEARS.

Until the Zealot Trudeau and his extreme left wing band of judges and lawyers changed the law and interpretation of the law to negate the power of the police to investigate crime and provided the new book of 1001 technical and theoretical defences to almost every criminal act imaginable.

way i see it is this , there should be no statue limitations for any the real bad guys n gals , drug offences do not fit in that category for me don g
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To Dasboot ...

There are no intricacies to the interpretation of the Bill of Rights that finds that a Major Drug Trafficker hiding out in India was deprived of his rights in Canada BECAUSE HIS TRIAL WAS DELAYED TOO LONG. That is just simply asinine.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To lakevixen ...

Rest assured that a major heroin or cocaine trafficker is responsible for the death of a lot of Canadian people. You see them laying about the streets as they wend their way from first exposure to addiction to sickness to death. About 8 to 12 years is their life expectancy.

I do not at all know why you do not consider that to be a serious offence against humanity.

May you never be on the street passing your sick body around in order to try to get the money to feed your addiction. Most of the people out there thought it could never ever happen to them or their children.
Daspoot
Übergod

Post by Daspoot »

Donbald, Like I said, it's a tough pill to swallow, but there is more to the law than can be explained in a headline. The law is a complicated thing, it's not easy to understand my friend, but I feel for you, reading headlines about stuff like that is disturbing and unsettling.
On a different forum
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Daspoot wrote:Donbald, Like I said, it's a tough pill to swallow, but there is more to the law than can be explained in a headline. The law is a complicated thing, it's not easy to understand my friend, but I feel for you, reading headlines about stuff like that is disturbing and unsettling.

LOL..you apparently do not know Donald or have failed to read his posts. He has seen more changes in law than you or I. Further to I believe he practiced law..

Donald correct me if I am wrong.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Rest assured that a major heroin or cocaine trafficker is responsible for the death of a lot of Canadian people
where does their money end up don g ? who really controls what? try arresting central banks and see how far you get
Daspoot
Übergod

Post by Daspoot »

Ken7 wrote:
LOL..you apparently do not know Donald or have failed to read his posts. He has seen more changes in law than you or I. Further to I believe he practiced law..

Donald correct me if I am wrong.

You must be wrong or Donuld would understand this judgement as it's a pretty basic legal premise.
Last edited by Daspoot on Sep 29th, 2014, 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On a different forum
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To lakevixen ...

Please do yourself a favour. The next time you are in Vancouver take a few hours preferably walking the streets of the Downtown East End of Vancouver. If you have the physical support for security include a saunter through a few alleys.

You will come way with a vastly different idea of what drug trafficking and criminal drug gangs are actually all about in the real world. Everything you see can be directly attributed to those two key factors.

When you have done that I would be interested in hearing from you as to where major drug traffickers fit into the compendium of least to most serious crimes and criminals.
Daspoot
Übergod

Post by Daspoot »

Donald G wrote:
Please do yourself a favour. The next time you are in Vancouver take a few hours preferably walking the streets of the Downtown East End of Vancouver. If you have the physical support for security include a saunter through a few alleys.

Been there, done a lot of that. They are just people, nothing to be scared about, and I assure you the problem is much more complex than you present it as being.
On a different forum
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Donald G wrote:To lakevixen ...

Well, I'm done with this conversation. You're more interested in listening to yourself talk rather than listen, and the position you've taken is poorly reasoned and is based on too emotional a response rather than logical

Have fun with this.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To Daspoot ...

"A basic legal premise" of who?

You apparently do not grasp that there is no ULTIMATE source for our laws, nor the interpretation of our laws.

LAWS AND THE INTERPRETATION OF OUR LAWS IS NO MORE AND NO LESS THAN THE LEGALLY BINDING OPINION OF ONE REASONABLY INTELLIGENT BUT VERY PREJUDICED MAN OR ONE WOMAN WEARING A BLACK ROBE. Higher courts have several judges who FREQUENTLY DISAGREE.

Our rules of evidence, rights and some of our actual laws were completely changed by the actions of one lawyer and his personally selected and appointed fellow lawyers. The other 30 million Canadians had no say in the process.

Our Criminal Court System was changed from a search for truth and justice into what is now little more than a lawyer enriching exercise in theoretical law debate filled with numerous lawyer and criminal serving ways of having the charges dismissed WITHOUT ANY REFERENCE TO WHETHER THE CRIMINAL COMMITTED THE CRIME OR NOT. That is what lawyer Trudeau and his small band of left wing zealots did to our Canadian Criminal Court System.

True criminal justice has been taken out of the hands of Canadians by the very people who were trusted with maintaining our criminal court system. The men in black robes.

Return to “B.C.”