Ten Million $ Drug Bust

Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Ten Million $ Drug Bust

Post by Donald G »

Good for the police and any other agency or person involved in this substantial (Chemical?) drug bust. Although this one was in Alberta anywhere in B.C. could well have been chosen as the destination point. International trafficking has reached a point where provinces are not a factor in trading outside of Canada.

Dirty criminal drug gangs making dirty money. At a horrible cost to society.

I wonder where the money came from to make a multi million dollar purchase? Ten million will presumably be the street value. Probably half of which would have to come from theft, fraud and other similar local crimes committed the users.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Ten Million $ Drug Bust

Post by the truth »

love it great job, some of are local roid monkeys in are local gyms will be crying over this bust,lol
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Thanks for remedying my oversight ferri.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Wow! That's around 10,000 pounds of marijuana!! Bet the CDGs wished there was an easier way to get $$ than moving the vast bulk of 10K pounds of dried bud!
Chill
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To flamingfingers ...

You seem to spend more time trying to discredit my real life comments than discussing the issues raised by the thread. I am beginning to think that you have an obsession regarding the matter.

Did you miss the words "... in part ..." regarding gangs using high THC marijuana to finance hard drug purchases? Or just ignore it being repetitively used in the hope that everyone else would miss it too?
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Donald, you are the one constantly harping on the fact that CDGs get their money by trading/selling 'high THC' marijuana!!
Chill
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Wrong. Read it again flaming. You are still missing the words "in part".
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

^At this point in time, Donald, the 'in part' that marijuana plays in regard to the CDGs business plan is a very small 'part' and getting smaller and smaller by the month. CDGs don't keep riding a losing horse.
Chill
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To flamingfingers ...

I would need a bit more than an inexperienced opinion based on little more then apparent conjecture to convince me that your comment has any validity.

I noted in the latest comment from the Commissioner of the RCMP he makes reference to criminal drug gangs still using (high THC) marijuana to, IN PART, pay for their international heavy drug purchases. The drugs are returned to Canada and used to habituate new users and maintain the income from existing addicts.

WADR you are operating far out of your depth and, based on your cumulative past comments, purporting to tell people what it is like to live in a land you have never personally seen or experienced.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

That's a lot of money that could have collected taxes if it was legal.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To Gixxer ...

I guess that that would depend on what type of drug it was and what the contaminants in it were. Ten million in taxes is not worth having if fifteen million in damage costs result from use of the drugs.
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

steroids? why should we care? Is it just the money being made that bothers you?

Return to “B.C.”