Teen Shoots Adult in Burnaby

Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Teen Shoots Adult in Burnaby

Post by Donald G »

I suspect that there must be a bit if a story behind this shooting. Cold rage like that does not come from genetics. Hopefully more of the story will come out even though it is in Young Offenders Court.

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#124133
Last edited by Donald G on Oct 3rd, 2014, 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Teen Shoots Adult in Surrey

Post by GordonH »

If this is the story then it was in Burnaby not Surrey: http://www.castanet.net/news/BC/124133/ ... ith-murder
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Re: Teen Shoots Adult in Burnaby

Post by Donald G »

To GordonH ...

You are right. The youth was from Surrey but the shooting took place in Burnaby. Thanks.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Comments from Kim Bolan - THE REAL SCOOP

The Integrated Homicide Team has arrested a 16-year-old in the fatal shooting near Brentwood Mall of Burnaby’s Aladdin Ramadan last week.

IHIT’s Staff Sergeant Jennifer Pound said the young suspect was carrying a loaded handgun when he was arrested Thursday in Surrey.

“This arrest took place in a very public location within Surrey. At the time he was arrested the suspect was carrying a loaded firearm. With the assistance of Burnaby RCMP and the LMD Emergency Response Team a quick arrest was actioned in order to prevent potential harm to police and the public,” she said.

Because he is a young offender, his name won’t be released.

Ramadan, 20, was shot to death Sept. 24 about 10:30 p.m. near Lougheed Highway and Rosser Avenue in Burnaby.

While Ramadan had no criminal record, Pound said at the time that the shooting was targeted.

Witnesses reported seeing three males fleeing the scene in a smaller silver or blue compact car, heading south on Rosser Avenue
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

Police say when they arrested the teen — who can't be named under the Youth Criminal Justice Act — he was carrying a loaded firearm.
The man found dead at the scene has been identified as 20-year-old Aladdin Ramadan

one assumes that this is another drug deal gone bad.

While Ramadan had no criminal record, Pound said at the time that the shooting was targeted.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Drug deal or turf war?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Or child abuse ... or mental illness ... or a triangle gone bad ... or who knows
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Donald G wrote:Comments from Kim Bolan - THE REAL SCOOP

The Integrated Homicide Team has arrested a 16-year-old in the fatal shooting near Brentwood Mall of Burnaby’s Aladdin Ramadan last week.

IHIT’s Staff Sergeant Jennifer Pound said the young suspect was carrying a loaded handgun when he was arrested Thursday in Surrey.

“This arrest took place in a very public location within Surrey. At the time he was arrested the suspect was carrying a loaded firearm. With the assistance of Burnaby RCMP and the LMD Emergency Response Team a quick arrest was actioned in order to prevent potential harm to police and the public,” she said.

Because he is a young offender, his name won’t be released.

Ramadan, 20, was shot to death Sept. 24 about 10:30 p.m. near Lougheed Highway and Rosser Avenue in Burnaby.

Witnesses reported seeing three males fleeing the scene in a smaller silver or blue compact car, heading south on Rosser Avenue

let these losers kill each other one dead,and one going to jail works for me
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
36Drew
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 36Drew »

Donald G wrote:Or child abuse ... or mental illness ... or a triangle gone bad ... or who knows

Realistically? Brown-on-brown violence carried over from the wrong side of the river.
I'd like to change your mind, but I don't have a fresh diaper.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

yup, pretty much
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Possibly someone who had just had enough.

I knew a kid like that in Junior High.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To 36drew ...

Would brown on white or white on brown murders be considered a "tan" murder?
And black on white or white on black murders "grey" murders?
Red on yellow or yellow on red is an orange murder?

Just trying to understand your colour coding thing.
36Drew
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 36Drew »

Donald G wrote:To 36drew ...

Would brown on white or white on brown murders be considered a "tan" murder?
And black on white or white on black murders "grey" murders?
Red on yellow or yellow on red is an orange murder?

Just trying to understand your colour coding thing.

Indo-Canadian gangs. Google it. It's a thing. Would that have been less confusing if I said the drek from Surrey spilled over the bridge? Sounds like you're living a sheltered life up there, Donald. You need to get out more.
I'd like to change your mind, but I don't have a fresh diaper.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To 36Drew ...

lol. I was not being serious.

No foul; no penalty.

Also ... we are "genetically" different up here. It is not possible to get shot in our Burnaby or Surrey since we don't have one.

Return to “B.C.”