Burnaby Mayor Hopeful Wants To Ban Holding Hands

wanderingman
Übergod

Re: Burnaby Mayor Hopeful Wants To Ban Holding Hands

Post by wanderingman »

You can joke all you want, but once a different race becomes the majority, the more likely we'll have to adapt to their culture, as "when in Rome" doesn't seem to apply to a whole lot of immigrants here.
[

yes I agree 100% and have said the same thing for the last 30+ years and this women is a nutball I doubt any clear thinking Canadian will give this much thought
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

wanderingman wrote:

yes I agree 100% and have said the same thing for the last 30+ years and this women is a nutball I doubt any clear thinking Canadian will give this much thought

Yup, she is clearly a bit of a wack job. But so are a few of the previous posters here with their blatant racist comments and stereotyping of cultures. This woman represents her culture as much as much as Bin Laden represents Muslims.

Can you not name a few Christian wack jobs?
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

twobits? This woman represents her culture as much as much as Bin Laden represents Muslims

Ok so keep your culture back in your own country and leave us alone in Canada please and thanks
IF I was in charge and If I ever found that a single muslum living in Canada that actually liked bin laden and agreed with his ideals I would instantly deport him! no questions asked
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the truth wrote:yup 10/10 you got it,i am with you 100percent on this one, if you do not like it here,and want to change are laws to yours ,get the f out

*removed*
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Oct 20th, 2014, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off-topic comment removed.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

This whole concept of touching hands is getting completely out of hand.

Today I saw a man sneak into the men's washroom in the park. When I quietly entered a few minutes later he not only had his hands clearly together but was actively rubbing the palms against each other at the sink and smiling at himself in the mirror. And running water over them to cool things a bit.

I sure hope some of the local candidates running for office in Kelowna are willing to promise to clamp down on this disgusting and completely unsanitary habit. Fortunately there were no children in the washroom at the time.
Last edited by Donald G on Oct 25th, 2014, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

not to worry as only nutballs will vote for this nutball and thankfully for the time being their a minority

Return to “B.C.”