Jail cell takedown video

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Jail cell takedown video

Post by maryjane48 »

if the chase was called off before the accident nothing , no charges, but 2 suspected assaults and selling of steroids means what to you?
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

kinda like the cops busting drug dealers in merrit to fuel the drug usage of the member in house.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To lakevixen ...

I agree that the police should be held to account for their actions. Consistent with that I think there is an onus on everyone to determine what the whole and complete story was before randomly assigning guilt. You seem able to do that in other situations. Why not when the police are involved?
hozzle
Lord of the Board

Post by hozzle »

Ken7 the assumption that people who do not agree with the police breaking the law have, in your mind, committed some heinous crime then you have just lowered your credibility exponentially.
“The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient, while nature cures the disease." & “doctors put drugs of what they know little into bodies of which they know less for diseases of which they know nothing at all.”
- M. de Voltaire
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To ABC ...

The members in Merritt who were "busting" people with cocaine were not the one who was using cocaine.

It was the police officers themselves who identified that one member had become addicted to cocaine, collected the evidence against him and had him charged and convicted. Good on them.

Police are human.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

lakevixen wrote:if the chase was called off before the accident nothing , no charges, but 2 suspected assaults and selling of steroids means what to you?

Then why would you bring up the chase? You admit nothing should be done. It just is painting the picture I suspect, one of someone who dislikes authority.

As for the alleged assault, if the video is the one lets let the officer be investigated and if found there is evidence he has committed a Criminal assault, let him have his day on court. You have already convicted him.

I do not know what evidence there is one SELLING steroids. I have heard it is alleged he was in possession of them and possibly taking them. If I'm missing the trafficking of steroids, please send a link.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To hozzle ...

How would you assess people who consistently allege that police officers have committed crimes that they have not in fact committed? Honourable citizens? I would like to know how to refer to ABC in view of many of her completely false comments.
Last edited by Donald G on Oct 23rd, 2014, 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

hozzle wrote:Ken7 the assumption that people who do not agree with the police breaking the law have, in your mind, committed some heinous crime then you have just lowered your credibility exponentially.

No, just like you or these pesons. until you have been proven guilty you are not. This is Canada, you must be proven guilty of a offence before you are found guilty.

The assumption of these people who have little to no knowledge of the law, ASSUME one is guilty before being tried. Did this officer break the law? Give the man his day in court is my point. Do I agree with what occurred, I wasn't there when the incident occurred and therefore like you am not privileged to all the evidence.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Donald G wrote:To lakevixen ...

I agree that the police should be held to account for their actions. Consistent with that I think there is an onus on everyone to determine what the whole and complete story was before randomly assigning guilt. You seem able to do that in other situations. Why not when the police are involved?

simply because they supposed be the good guys, talking a drunk driver off the road is a good thing , slamming that person down so their head gets cracked open because he couldn't do the charleston on command , and in a cell that simply needed the door to be closed is a crime in my judgment .i personally have had great experiences when having to deal with a cop, i do not have any axe to grind , i just happen to agree with the inspector in terrace who said the public holds cops to a higher degree of performance and integrity and rightly so, one of my cousins is a female rcmp, i would expect her to defend herself, but not injure someone when there was no need to
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To lakevixen ...

You are fabricating evidence to support your predetermined findings again.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

steroid ring involving four former Terrace officers,
thats from the link i posted earlier , the inspct, own words, a steroid ring means what to you? if it was 4 people buying on their own without knowledge of the others , then why call it a ring, and i never brought the alberta thing up, someone else did, i just said really i did not know that, all links i provided are 2 alleged assaults, and steroid ring involvement. so fine cop gets his day in court, but mr wright did not, he was on his way to royal columbian hospital , for medical treatment caused by mr h .
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Donald G wrote:To lakevixen ...

You are fabricating evidence to support your predetermined findings again.

what was fabricated ?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

The steroids were for personal use.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

lakevixen wrote:steroid ring involving four former Terrace officers,

Terrace RCMP inspector Dana Hart was shocked and dismayed at having to order an investigation into a steroid ring involving four former Terrace officers, but said the fact that fellow employees came to him with concerns about their behaviour should reassure the public.

Once again, there is allegations without any evidence at this time. If in fact he has been charged, let us know.

Saying he has committed a offence is no different then you having a drink of alcohol, and someone suggesting you drove impaired. There is no evidence, spell charge with a "F" in it.

I am not defending this officers actions, but stressing a point no-one is guilty until they have their day in court.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To lakevixen ...

" ... slamming his head down ..."?
" ... medical treatment caused by mr H ..."
" ... not injure someone when there is no need to ..."
" ... Mr Wright did not get his ...(day in court) ..."?
" ... selling of steroids ..."?

Lots more exaggeration and false allegations available upon request

Return to “B.C.”