Jail cell takedown video

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Jail cell takedown video

Post by maryjane48 »

Donald G wrote:To lakevixen ...

I take it that you see justice as a competition with a prize? I assume that the prize is taxpayer money. To buy more alcohol and steroids? You live in a weird world of values.

you saying rob was on booze and steroids? he may have been drinking, but it is the cop that was taking riods, the prize is seeing a monster go to jail
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Donald G wrote:There must be ESP emanating from the video. People profess to be able to tell if the cop is fabricating a story or telling it the way he honestly sees it from his perspective.

I wonder if previous injuries means previous in this same ongoing altercation or from a previous altercation entirely? Another aspect not clarified. Therefore open to interpretation by people with a confirmed conclusion who are looking for something to support it.

you think the cops are never wrong , period , which is a fantasy world , cops are human, they make mistakes, and sometimes those mistakes are criminal .the problem lies in the fact they dont hardly do the time, just get moved around like pedofile priests
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To lakevixen ...

What you say is true, Cops do make mistakes. There is no evidence to determine whether this SPECIFIC situation is a 'mistake' by a cop or a situation completely brought about by the collective actions of the drunk driver.
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

Donald g it always amazes me how you can defend the rcmp when there is video evidence of excessive force that is clearly ASSAULT no excuse for throwing that man down and giving him a head injury once again should be fired and charged with assault nothing less .That kind of policing makes them no better than your average gang member .
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

What you say is true, Cops do make mistakes. There is no evidence to determine whether this SPECIFIC situation is a 'mistake' by a cop or a situation completely brought about by the collective actions of the drunk driver.

thats the same as saying a guy comes home, finds his wife in bed with another guy , he shoots them both, but he is not at fault, because if the wife hadn't cheated, no one would have died
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To LTD ...

And it always amazes me that people like yourself can make assumptions and form conclusions based on a small part of the total evidence. Do you not think that what took place immediately before the video started is relevant to what you see on the video?

If I took a video of a street fight and only showed the end where A struck B and knocked them out I could say that the evidence clearly showed that A assaulted by without reason. When the rest of the video may show that A spent ten minutes defending herself from repeated taunts and punches by B.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To lakevixen ...

Do not see how your example applies at all, at all.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Do not see how your example applies at all, at all.

just because a cop is a cop , doesnt mean they can dole out punishment as they see fit . they could have put him in the cell closed the door kept a watch on him with the video cams , they instead chose to beat a drunk person , real heros
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

Donald g if you find what went on there acceptable you are somewhat troubled the man was handcuffed not to mention there were two other cops there whatever happened before is irrelevant if that cop left after that and pulled you over for speeding and gave ya a few punches to the face because he was still angry would you be ok with that im guessing not. They are trained to deal with stuations just like that and to keep there emotions in check the other two in the cell didnt start kicking and punching the guy that cop was being a bully plain and simple serve and protect not serve and punish
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

Police allege in court documents that there was no wrongdoing and that Wright’s injuries were not caused by RCMP members, but are "attributable to previous and/or subsequent incidents, or congenital defects or pre-existing conditions."

driveangry wrote:This part is confusing, the video clearly , IMO, appeared to be an accident. Why would an officer have to lie about it.

What the video DOES NOT show clearly is the face and/or area, no way to tell if there was an existing wound from a previous encounter that was reopened.

My take on that, is that the prisoner is claiming a number of things, permanent brain injury for example, that police feel have nothing to do with the incident, and are more likely simply an attempt to cash in.

Consequently they aren't lying, rather they are simply saying the person had issues before they came upon him.

Given that police would know more about this person than us, the position is not out of the realm of possibility.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

the rcmp member that assaults mr. wright in the cell seems to be suffering from some sort of delusion and it is clearly depicted in the video.

notice how the violent member mocks the man while he is unconscious and bleeding on the floor. the cop seems to suffer from a memory lapse as he asks the victim 'what did i say?'. i know very well the rcmp member is responsible for keeping his own notes, and any member that relies on testimony from unconscious individuals, or for that matter expects unconscious individuals to speak in response, is obviously delinquent in his duties and unfit for for those duties.

if a member is incapable of discerning between a conscious person and an unconscious person it would be my opinion that member is unfit for duty.

if the member did not realize that the force he used to smash mr. wright's skull against the concrete was sufficient to render mr. wright unconscious, i would suggest he is unfit to be in the general populace and needs to be detained for the safety of the public.

if the member could not see the criminal nature of his acts against mr. wright then he is again unfit for duty.

if the other two people in the cell with the member did not report the assault then they two are criminals.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:if the member did not realize that the force he used to smash mr. wright's skull against the concrete was sufficient to render mr. wright unconscious
Other documentation states bench or floor - there was uncertainty.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

see fancy, that is a not a lie, just crap words to confuse readers.

there is absolutely no confusion, both the 'bench' and the floor are concrete. no uncertainty about that.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:see fancy, that is a not a lie
Of course it's not.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

so the cops take a drunk driver off the road,that could off killed someone,and there the bad guys?????.some of you guys just kill me
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “B.C.”