Lady freaking out . . . newsworthy?

Catz
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Lady freaking out . . . newsworthy?

Post by Catz »

It did remind me of my kid years ago in Zellers because she could not get candy...LOL
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Evidently, some people never grow up.

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Always Sunny »

It's amazing how much of a kick we get out of dash-cam videos and shaming terrible drivers (many of which are identifiable by their vehicles, plates, cities, etc.)...but god forbid someone films you in a public space having an adult meltdown. If we're going to be forced to cut this lady slack for her outburst or excuse her behavior in some way...let's all start making up ridiculous claims when we're caught making bonehead moves on the road.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Always Sunny wrote:It's amazing how much of a kick we get out of dash-cam videos and shaming terrible drivers (many of which are identifiable by their vehicles, plates, cities, etc.)...but god forbid someone films you in a public space having an adult meltdown. If we're going to be forced to cut this lady slack for her outburst or excuse her behavior in some way...let's all start making up ridiculous claims when we're caught making bonehead moves on the road.

It was boarder line criminal if you want to know. Totally unacceptable, what if there were children around? The average adult would likely be somewhat shocked, but would likely laugh it off. She needs help I feel.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Ken7 wrote: She needs help I feel.

She needs to grow up, that's all. Leave the help for those who truly do need it.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

that's about it really, grow up lady. sorry did I call here a lady-- not--
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “B.C.”