Police Week

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Police Week

Post by maryjane48 »

KAMLOOPS - Local RCMP along with partner agencies plan to tell the public more about the work they do at this weekend's event to celebrate National Police Week.

On Saturday, May 9, the public is invited to join local agencies in the Sahali Mall parking lot from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. to see educational displays on law enforcement and partner agencies in town.

Families can expect to meet representatives from Kamloops RCMP, Kamloops Fire Rescue, B.C. Ambulance Service, B.C. Sheriffs, Federal Fisheries, B.C. Forestry, Search and Rescue, Community Safety and more. Each agency member will be open to answering questions about their careers.

Displays will also include information on government vehicles, some of which will be present on site.

*bleep*/newsitem/police-week- ... ps/it19292
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Police Week

Post by Smurf »

I love going to those events. Talk to people in the know and see all the new stuff that's out there. Good chance to get to know some of the people that serve you.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i have 2 rcmp members in my family , my cousin and her husband
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

really
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

lakevixen wrote:i have 2 rcmp members in my family , my cousin and her husband

Thank them for their service!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

x2
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Agreed, these events are always fun.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.

Return to “B.C.”