Shame on you Christy Clark

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Shame on you Christy Clark

Post by maryjane48 »

So there should clearly be an investigation as to why he "couldn't" attend a public healthcare facility. They don't really explore that part very much, and it's a fairly important part of an article that claims that they failed.
actually its really really simple, its called wait times , my mom waited 2 years to get a mri , and shes a rn , has been for 35 plus years . and then when this person goes to private mri , it gets missed , which is where the investigation should be . was because he did not pay the 2 grand , and they gave him a improper mri ? i find it sad , free, you cant see the truth when it is in your face , but like a true rightwing, you blame the middle class or lower person , i'm surprised you haven't concluded this person was native and probably drank to much :)
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

lakevixen wrote:actually its really really simple, its called wait times , my mom waited 2 years to get a mri , and shes a rn , has been for 35 plus years . and then when this person goes to private mri , it gets missed , which is where the investigation should be . was because he did not pay the 2 grand , and they gave him a improper mri ?

After having actually read the article (previously only had read what you quoted), yes, that is tragic. He may be able to get compensated by the radiologist that apparently failed to properly read the test.

lakevixen wrote: i find it sad , free, you cant see the truth when it is in your face , but like a true rightwing, you blame the middle class or lower person , i'm surprised you haven't concluded this person was native and probably drank to much :)

I'm not even sure how to respond to this. In skimming the article, I have no idea - nor do I really care, as it's not relevant - whether or not this guy is a native or white. But please, do continue to make baseless and false accusations about me. I don't mind, after all, you're the one who thinks that First Nations kids should receive more hand outs than white kids.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
ifwisheswerehorses
Übergod

Post by ifwisheswerehorses »

lakevixen wrote:actually its really really simple, its called wait times , my mom waited 2 years to get a mri , and shes a rn , has been for 35 plus years . and then when this person goes to private mri , it gets missed , which is where the investigation should be

So how are the wait times (which have been around longer than me) and a messed up 'private mri' diagnosis Christy's fault?
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you’ll ever regret.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

So how are the wait times (which have been around longer than me) and a messed up 'private mri' diagnosis Christy's fault?

is she not the premier? instead of flying to mumbai, how about putting that money into health, or hosting bollywood awards ? if your not going to put any responsibility on her shoulders , then i will expect not to hear a peep out of you on anything the ndp have done, unless the word hypocrite is your middle name
ifwisheswerehorses
Übergod

Expect whatever you want but to keep blaming the present premier for everything is ridiculous, these issues were not her personal creation. Which programs etc should be cut or funding decreased to put more into health? Or should we all agree to pay more taxes? Do we really need a 1.4million training program? Could it not be done for less and then more go back into healthcare instead.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Do we really need a 1.4million training program? Could it not be done for less and then more go back into healthcare instead.

i agree plus the upgrades to westside road could have waited to , but hey christy needs the support of kelowna to win again , and bribes do seem to work .
ifwisheswerehorses
Übergod

i agree plus the upgrades to westside road could have waited to

That is your opinion.
Also what bribes? Got any proof cause I'd sure like to see it.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

those upgrades could have waited as it is not the road, it is the way folks drive as in speeding. that's the bribe , spend tax money where , you can have best chance get votes , as opposed to where it is needed as in healthcare
ifwisheswerehorses
Übergod

lakevixen wrote:spend tax money where , you can have best chance get votes

Since you know the system so well why don't you run in the election. Then you could show us how it's done since the answers seem so clear to you.
Also you never answered the question of who loses their funding to cover all the continuing healthcare costs. Who is less deserving?...
cause a lot more is going to be needed.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

lakevixen wrote:those upgrades could have waited as it is not the road, it is the way folks drive as in speeding. that's the bribe , spend tax money where , you can have best chance get votes , as opposed to where it is needed as in healthcare

I kind of feel sorry for you....how,do you live your life with all these conspiracy theories running around your head. Quit blaming people, make the most of your life and maybe you may just love longer...or at least a bit happier.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

lol i feel sorry for you . must suck having a guilty concience
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

lakevixen wrote:lol i feel sorry for you . must suck having a guilty concience

Yah, because that makes a lot of sense."..........
John500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by John500 »

Gee, why do so many of these posts become so personal? Agree or disagree, stay civil please.
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

John500 wrote:Gee, why do so many of these posts become so personal? Agree or disagree, stay civil please.

Probably because some who post always do so in an "in your face" choice of wording, which simply rubs some the wrong way, effectively garnering a *bleep* for tat reply.

In this case I doubt the offender knows the definition of "civil" as the lack thereof in this thread is but a mere reflection of the lack of respect for the office of Premier demonstrated over and over again in countless other threads.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Some of us might respect the office of Premier but not necessarily the Premier. I am not and probably never will be a fan of Christy. Having said that I also don't agree with the theme of this thread.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.

Return to “B.C.”