Surrey killer

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Surrey killer

Post by the truth »

this piece of sh-t gets 12 years should be out in about 8, rot in hell you goof. http://www.surreyleader.com/news/304727411.html
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Surrey killer

Post by Smurf »

Do I understand this right. They are saying they couldn't prove murder because she died of a heart attack. Yet they say she was alive but brain dead. The family took her off life support and she died. Sounds more to me like it was the fall and the fractured skull that caused her death. This man, this piece of garbage, should be in jail for life and is possibly another real good candidate for the death sentence if we had one.

I feel so sorry for the family for their loss and the insult of the sentence the killer received.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

At least he seems remorseful of what he did. Not like some of the scumbags who do this kind of thing.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

He is a career criminal. He is smart enough to show remorse. Look where it got him. I will bet he will be like all the rest and join the re offenders list. Sorry but I cannot feel sorry for these people that make a life out of preying on the vulnerable. With his life style of constantly attacking people it was only a matter of time before something happened. Just my opinion.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Puddlejumper40
Board Meister

Post by Puddlejumper40 »

Our system fails yet once again.

Nothing like the old defense, "I only meant to injure not kill". What the hell do you think might happen when you smash a two and a half pound rock off someone's head?

The defense should have to prove a mental incapacity of some type in order for the defendant to state he didn't know what could happen.
Yours truly,

JollyJumper40 :)
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Smurf wrote:He is a career criminal. He is smart enough to show remorse. Look where it got him. I will bet he will be like all the rest and join the re offenders list. Sorry but I cannot feel sorry for these people that make a life out of preying on the vulnerable. With his life style of constantly attacking people it was only a matter of time before something happened. Just my opinion.

correct smurf he is a career criminal, sucking in the judge and anyone else he can ,to get less time, nothing more nothing less
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “B.C.”