Hell's Angels sues blogger

goalie
Übergod

Re: Hells Angels sues blogger

Post by goalie »

ILWU national president Mark Gordienko agreed to be interviewed for The Vancouver Sun series. But he cancelled without explanation the day before the interview. He also declined through a spokesman to answer written questions for the Sun.

Everyone knows whats going on. Can't blame him. This guy prefers to walk without a limp. Cops and the Courts are useless.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

cops do there jobs its the courts that are useless
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Atomoa wrote:Big bad gangster runs to the police when they are having a bad day. They don't pay taxes and hate "the system" but use our courts to play games.

Clowns, all of them.

10/10 you got it, lets not forget of all the ones in jail doing time around the world that are doing time on murder and rape charges, real solid guys-NOT-
Last edited by the truth on Jun 3rd, 2015, 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Puddlejumper40
Board Meister

Post by Puddlejumper40 »

Some people need to wake up.

Let's just say for the sake of argument that they really are organized crime. They help people "go missing", they import/export drugs, they "run the docks", and so on...

Who in their right mind would start "blogging" about such an organization and feel safe? All it would take is for them to pay off some computer hacker to find out who really is writing those stories.....

Someone can always find out who is writing that blog if money is no object and you have the right connections... I would think "organized crime" might have the right connections and money...

I would be worried too if I was him.. I feel sorry for his family.
Yours truly,

JollyJumper40 :)
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

I HAVE NO IDEA, who the blogger is, but I have always woundered who he or she may be.my wild guess would be this person is a victim -collateral damage of ha's crapp. ha hate this person because everything they have ever posted is-FACT-
Relentless
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Relentless »

the truth wrote:I HAVE NO IDEA, who the blogger is, but I have always woundered who he or she may be.my wild guess would be this person is a victim -collateral damage of ha's crapp. ha hate this person because everything they have ever posted is-FACT-

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canad ... family-man

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/metro ... ion-768024

Truth, I guess you missed reading the news, it tells you who the blogger is, and why he is a blogger.
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

The bloggers name is Dennis watson, what I find funny is how he likes to talk *bleep* and expose people but wants to remain anonymous.

Looks good on you dennis, although you cry you are scared I'll wager nothing happens to you.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

not so sure about that
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

he was outed well over a year ago..someone even posted pictures of him and his daughter on a infamous website...

will be interesting to see what happens with this lawsuit...
Relentless
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Relentless »

cutter7 wrote:The bloggers name is Dennis watson, what I find funny is how he likes to talk *bleep* and expose people but wants to remain anonymous.

I figure he's pretty accurate with his blogs, and possibly having connections with Kim Bolan.
He was wanting to remain anonymous for good reason, even the cops are scared to get involved with the criminal activity at the ports, or maybe there is a big payoff.
This lawsuit will be interesting, and Kim Bolan will be right there taking notes.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Re: Hell's Angels sues blogger

Post by Captain Awesome »

I can't quite understand why would anybody poke a hornets nest.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

Don't run your mouth at local bars and then sue people for saying you are in a gang. Pro tip.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

Atomoa wrote:Don't run your mouth at local bars and then sue people for saying you are in a gang. Pro tip.

He has no problem admitting he is a member of the HA, he has a problem with comments claiming he is involved in criminal activity at his work place.
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

A admitted and proud gangster runs to the police when his works effected. Just like they all do.

Get in line to get ratted out. It's only a matter of time unless you get your buddy first!

Your hero.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

That's twice you've mentioned police - lawsuits don't require police.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “B.C.”