Offroad Vehicle Registration

twobits
Guru

Re: Offroad Vehicle Registration

Post by twobits »

skydawg wrote:Where do you get the 20% from?

Two five foot wide bike lanes on a 50ft wide asphalt road surface is 20%. Your browser has a calculator if you do not believe the number.
So why should bikes also not require registration? BTW, I am not against offroad vehicles being registered. I just don't understand why bikes using dedicated road right of ways do not require some kind of registration and fee as well.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Offroad Vehicle Registration

Post by Smurf »

Bikes should definitely have to be registered and pay insurance the same as any other vehicle on the road. I also believe offroad vehicles should be registered at least for identification purposes. I do 100% disagree with sales tax every time a vehicle of any sort is sold. That is as bad as taxes on top of taxes oh our gasoline. Totally ridiculous. However I do realize in the end we will pay the taxes somehow so it is a loose loose situation.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.

Return to “B.C.”