Mountie fired over sexual misconduct

Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Re: Mountie fired over sexual misconduct

Post by Donald G »

Unread postby maryjane48 » 50 minutes ago

but we know from the head of the rcmp that he wants the racists rooted out . his own words . so trying to keep hidden a issue that needs to be in the open does zero to solve it .

IMO your comments are do not at all reflect the evidence regarding this case in particular or the RCMP approach to sexual misconduct in general. Complete fabrication as usual.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

tòok six complaints before anything was done thats 5 to many . just the facts
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

maryjane48 wrote:tòok six complaints before anything was done thats 5 to many . just the facts

While I agree with that in principle I also note the Women "never" lie.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

maryjane48 wrote:

Completely false maryjane48.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

In a private enterprise, being asked to resign is an olive branch of sorts. It looks better on the Resume' to say you resigned versus being terminated which of course brings with it questions.

As far as severance goes, you are entitled to it if your employer terminates you "without cause". In other words, they simply don't want you around anymore and they don't have to give you a reason as long as they pay you the requisite minimum amount as laid out by Labor Standards. It doesn't matter how long you have worked for the employer as long as they meet this requirement.

Terminated "with cause" means that you did something which in the eyes of the law allows the employer to simply fire you. You of course have the right to pursue legal council and if a lawyer feels that you are deserving of some sort of settlement then off to court you go.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

Please provide documentation of some sort to support the contention that the RCMP did not investigate this matter until they had received 6 complaints!! I think that maryjane48 is out to lunch with this allegation. One complaint by a female member, of sexual misconduct on the part of a male officer would be sufficient for an investigation to be commenced. It is far more likely that the investigation was begun as soon as the allegation was made, and by the time the investigation was complete, there had been 6 allegations substantiated. It is an unfortunate fact that people who become obsessed with their dislike or distrust of anyone or any organization, are seldom objective in what they think or say. The worth of their opinions is greatly diminished by this.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Postby maryjane48 » Today, 12:29 pm

WADR maryjane48, have you never noticed that you seldom have the same opinion or draw the same conclusions as most other people ?? Have you never wondered about that ??

Return to “B.C.”