Drugs fuel dog attack

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Drugs fuel dog attack

Post by the truth »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#155365 --well this is an interesting angle on why the dog attacked
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: drugs fuel dog attack

Post by vinnied »

yup, so all you dog owners that smoke pot, get rid of your dog while you still have a chance
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

Just hate it when the coin has two sides.
We're lost but we're making good time.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

From the article ...

A man moving out of Kati's house told CTV drug use was common in the home. He said the twins would get high, yell at the dog and threaten it.

... What? Human behaviour can influence a dogs behaviour? Thats impossible! Its the breed thats the problem - we have to ban the breed! Oh wait, this wasn't a pitbull attack? Never mind then, carry on, but we should still ban pitbulls because this could have been a pitbull - even though it wasn't.
Last edited by Dizzy1 on Jan 3rd, 2016, 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Always Sunny »

The GoFundMe account seems to have been removed (links in news articles don't appear to work any longer). Not that I was considering donating. But it's good to see the hard earned cash of well meaning strangers won't be wasted.
goalie
Übergod

Post by goalie »

One of the girls admitted on her FB that she was hospitalized 3 times for ODing on some drugs. I think there was more than just pot involved. It's too bad the dog ends up paying for the behavior of these two broads. One already has 3 year old kid at 21......enough said.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Always Sunny wrote:The GoFundMe account seems to have been removed (links in news articles don't appear to work any longer). Not that I was considering donating. But it's good to see the hard earned cash of well meaning strangers won't be wasted.

yup, not interested in donating to junkies,will they buy drugs with the money ???
Last edited by the truth on Jan 3rd, 2016, 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

How about child protective services steps in and saves the 3 year old boy from these losers.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

hope so................
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

vinnied wrote:yup, so all you dog owners that smoke pot, get rid of your dog while you still have a chance

they were taking pills to just not weed . one these wastes of skin admitted to oding more than once

http://bc.ctvnews.ca/mobile/b-c-couple- ... -1.2721527
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

goalie wrote:One of the girls admitted on her FB that she was hospitalized 3 times for ODing on some drugs. I think there was more than just pot involved. It's too bad the dog ends up paying for the behavior of these two broads. One already has 3 year old kid at 21......enough said.

yup dog pays with life for these 2 goofs .
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

yup,agree 100% with you on that one
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

maryjane48 wrote:they were taking pills to just not weed . one these wastes of skin admitted to oding more than once

http://bc.ctvnews.ca/mobile/b-c-couple- ... -1.2721527
Oh I see so drugs are ok as long as they are what you take, and anything else is just plain wrong.
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

there is always more to the story in dog attacks . i havent seen it posted of anyone witnessing what happened or was going on before the attack , just during the attack , so i wonder what caused this to happen ? i be willing to bet one or both these fools did something to set things in motion
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: Drugs fuel dog attack

Post by vinnied »

Im sorry but im really having a hard time believing that doing drugs in front of the dog, pot or any other could have something to do with the attack. Im sure thousands and thousands of people that do drugs, including alcohol have dogs. Sensationalizing the story is all this is.
Perhaps its more so how the dog is being treated in that home. He originally was going for the kid, so something the kid did triggered the attack. Im guessing the dog is not as spoiled as the one fella claims.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.

Return to “B.C.”