What is said about Christy Clark Government

SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Re: What is said about Christy Clark Government

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

Donald G wrote:What does that comment have to do with what is being said about Christy Clark ??

maple leaf was replying to Urbane's post ( a picture .. read what it says at the bottom of that picture ).
" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

donald you wouldnt look so foolish if you remembered what you posted in other threads . for example you have said the ndp and fed ibs shouldnt be raising taxes yet her in bc you cant praise the photo op queen enough when she raises or introduces new taxes .
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

by maryjane48 » Yesterday, 7:40 pm

donald you wouldnt look so foolish if you remembered what you posted in other threads . for example you have said the ndp and fed ibs shouldnt be raising taxes yet her in bc you cant praise the photo op queen enough when she raises or introduces new taxes

I take it you are under the mistaken impression that raising taxes by all levels of government, for all purposes, by all amounts. to all income levels is exactly the same ?? I do not think that any person who understood the significant differences between all of the various combinations possible would agree with you. As far as looking foolish ...
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

she is up to around 10 different services that mz clark has approved for raising plus tokk away from hunters the amount they can take for food .
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

WADR I am not certain that that vague information is of much use in deciding what is being said about Premier Clark.

You know of course that they are also saying that BC is leading Canada in terms of financial standing do you ??

I can name the other provinces for you if you would find that helpful.

Return to “B.C.”