Dan Brooks of BC Cons steps down

flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Dan Brooks of BC Cons steps down

Post by flamingfingers »

So here is perfect opportunity to all of you wanting a viable alternative in the next election to step up and make it happen:

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#155454

It's a pity this young guy who actually looked promising has had to make this decision.
Chill
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Re: Dan Brooks of BC Cons steps down

Post by bob vernon »

Don't we already have a (C)conservative government in Victoria?
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

flamingfingers wrote:So here is perfect opportunity to all of you wanting a viable alternative in the next election to step up and make it happen:

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#155454

It's a pity this young guy who actually looked promising has had to make this decision.

Yes, sorry to see Dan leave what I have been hoping is a viable 3rd party for BC.

He's a good, honest man, and when I spoke with him, I could see he was passionate about wanting to change things in Victoria.

When he said he wants to spend more time with his family, he's not kidding. Seven daughters!
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

bob vernon wrote:Don't we already have a (C)conservative government in Victoria?

Not even close, dude. The Christy Liberals are as Liberal as the Justin Liberals. And neither should be in power.

Christy is even a self-professed, stalwart member of the federal Liberal Party.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

About halfway to the next election. Yeah, it's about time she went under the right-wing bus.

Return to “B.C.”