Islamophobia Hotline

dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Islamophobia Hotline

Post by dontrump »

or else Trudeau wouldn't have even been voted in.

I can not even begin to tell you how many thousands of people had the election be held today that would have not voted for that commie left wing scum bag but had voted for him last fall
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

dontrump wrote:
I can not even begin to tell you how many thousands of people had the election be held today that would have not voted for that commie left wing scum bag but had voted for him last fall

Really? How many?
hail Satan y'all
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

He can't begin to tell us.

I can though. Recent polling numbers:

http://www.nanosresearch.com/tickers/PD ... ckingE.pdf

53.7 percent of respondents say Trudeau is their preferred prime minister. Vs 35% at election time.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Omnitheo wrote:My post of bible verses was not intended to be a slam against Christianity, but rather to highlight the ridiculousness of saying that "Islam is not a religion. It is a sick twisted ideology" while there are aspects of other faiths that the statement could be applied to but is not.

What you did is show things like Christians no longer have slaves or get killed for working on Sundays, etc. even though they're going against what it says in the bible. Now take this one:

Isaiah 13:15-18 - "Whoever is captured will be thrust through; all who are caught will fall by the sword. Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives ravished. See, I will stir up against them the Medes, who do not care for silver and have no delight in gold. Their bows will strike down the young men; they will have no mercy on infants nor will they look with compassion on children."

Sounds a lot like many of the Islamic attacks in the link I previously provided, or perhaps a slogan for ISIS. Again, it's different to act out ideologies than to ignore them.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
kplan

Post by kplan »

dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

removed.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Mar 13th, 2016, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic comment removed.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Omnitheo wrote:I hate Christianity like some people hate black people? Wow.

If you would have read past the first sentence you'd know that's not what I was saying. No one is saying "all Muslims" and no one is generalizing an entire group of people as bad. No one. People are saying that Islam as taught by Muhammad and ISIS is bad -- and most Muslims don't follow this doctrine, but you don't like this because it's apparently the religion of the brown man (or perhaps you mistakenly believe that people are saying all Muslims when they clearly aren't).
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i could post several examples people on here who say all muslims all fn ect ect . but thats not important if people want to be like himmler let them . i just find it amusing when folks cant remember what they have said lol
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

say what u want in general muslims are the makers of their own demise
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Omnitheo wrote:
You're right. Just get a load of some of these passages:

Isaiah 13:15-18 - "Whoever is captured will be thrust through; all who are caught will fall by the sword. Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives ravished. See, I will stir up against them the Medes, who do not care for silver and have no delight in gold. Their bows will strike down the young men; they will have no mercy on infants nor will they look with compassion on children."

Oh wait, I think I'm quoting the wrong book.

You got that one right again. Here's the latest:

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#160675

One gunman, who had a long beard, approached two children on the beach and Guy said he heard the man speaking Arabic. One of the children then knelt and started praying. He was spared, while the other boy was not.

"The Christian boy was shot and killed right in front of my eyes," Guy said.

They say you can't believe everything they say.
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

Wow....just wow!!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

*removed*
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Mar 14th, 2016, 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off-topic.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

*removed*
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Mar 14th, 2016, 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off-topic.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Back on topic.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Return to “B.C.”